• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Carlisle United

Ron says he sacked Powell because he had a "given up attitude" in their meetings. Fair play to MM if he is somehow pulling the wool over Ron's eyes staying positive. Absolutely deluded how if he actually is!!

Any other club in the downward spiral we found ourselves in after the debacle of last season would not have appointed a part time non league coach in the first place.

The only reason he is here with all his mates is because they are cheap and no one with half a brain wants anything to do with our club.
And because Ron gets his advice from Harry Redknapp

Way to ignore the point of the post.

But he took one off and did a like for like on the other.

Under other managers when we’re losing and something to play for we’d take off a lb or rb and throw another striker on and have a good go.

How can you be at home and have about 1 shot. We win the last name all positive it's embarrassing Carlisle are average at best. My team is just totally pants yes they probably are the worst ever Southend team we need a miracle. Midfield so good last week not shown up today defence poor today and upfront usually power puff as per normal

I don't agree. Carlisle look good, not average.

Sad fact but I've been counting down how many games are left of this hell of a season for a few weeks now...

Even last week's win didn't change that.

Another 90min of heightened anxiety and desperation , shouting at the screen and wanting so much for my team to put in a performance that will give me new hope but in my heart knowing that hope is unrealistic. I’ve seen them all , Norwich in 55, beating Man Utd and Spurs, the magnificent draw against Liverpool, so many wonderful memories and look at us now. I’m not one eyed enough to forget the bad times but this surely is the saddest time of all.

Back