• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Carlisle United

oh no look ...

a mark molelesy FAN BOY trying to wind me up as our club goes down the cr=pper

people like you are really part of the problem .. you actually want to play in the national league so your big hero can hang around a proper club not the pub teams that are his real level ...

MM could not even organise a penalty taker ...

its seems to me you get more satisfaction from having a dig at me that actually caring about the future of our club ...

a loser with a loser mentality supporting a loser ...

So easy.

Fan boy? No, just being realistic.

The penalty is down to the player, not MM.

If we go down and MM stays then there has been a plan. If there isn't then get rid.

"bUt I'm a FaN bOy"

Carlisle showed their footballing brains around our box and in their outfield play. We showed little evidence of any grey matter whatsoever. We look like a team that have only met for the first time just before kick-off. Passing poor, players not getting their presence felt in the opposition area, lack of effort.....bloody awful.

I don't think The Shrimpers Trust better ask for any messages to give to the team this week!!!

ricky holmes as lone targetman.

explain that all you mm defenders.
Oh it gets worse much much worse- you should add to whom we are lumping up high balls. I am fed up to the back teeth of listening to Paul Clark demonstrate through his analysis an understanding that is demonstrably not there where it matters.

Given up on ifollow. It was stretching belief to think they could get one goal back.....let alone two. They're trying their best but sadly, their best is not good enough.......that goes for the team and the manager. Without Olayinka we're creatively brain dead. Grimsby probably knew it and that's certainly why they cruelly ( crudely) took him out. Morecambe is now, a last chance saloon' must win..... without Olayinka it is almost certainly a no win.

3 shots at goal 1 on target and that was Akinola’s back pass. Good to see we’re giving this a good go. Can somebody give MM some WD40 to take the hand brake off please?!

oh no look ...

a mark molelesy FAN BOY trying to wind me up as our club goes down the cr=pper

people like you are really part of the problem .. you actually want to play in the national league so your big hero can hang around a proper club not the pub teams that are his real level ...

MM could not even organise a penalty taker ...

its seems to me you get more satisfaction from having a dig at me that actually caring about the future of our club ...

a loser with a loser mentality supporting a loser ...

No need for that RB. Let's not turn on ourselves. What a disappointing performance. Only ANG deserved to wear the shirt today. And Acquah was OK - Why was he taken off...?

Can’t believe it people. Us fans will always love the blues no matter what. UTB see you all next season

Back