• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United chairman Ron Martin approached by MP Anna Firth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually me who took this issue with Kev to Anna on Sunday

After speaking with Kev he said it was one of his biggest problems and nothing was happening about it.

Ridiculous when the players can't even use the toilets let alone have a shower over there. Kev said the place stank and was rancid.

I am glad she has made the issue public to show people how he treats his staff.

Last edited:
I’m wondering if our non-illustrious leader will have the audacity to show his face at the game on Saturday.

Although I don’t think for one minute he’ll consider it wise to keep a low profile & keep out of the public eye.

After all it’s the fans that are in the wrong, right Ron?

It was actually me who took this issue with Kev to Anna on Sunday

After speaking with Kev he said it was one of his biggest problems and nothing was happening about it.

Ridiculous when the players can't even use the toilets let alone have a shower over there. Kev said the place stank and was rancid.

I am glad she has made the issue public to show people how he treats his staff.
SPLITTER!!!!

Well done though... let's cut his water off.. or just his hose

There are some pretty serious potential consequences to not providing your workforce with adequate welfare facilities.

The worst thing will be not complying with statutory testing and record keeping especially where infrequently used water supplies are concerned. The threat of Legionnaires being present and then inhaled by anyone once the water supply is restored is not something to **** about with, it’s potentially lethal.

The HSE won’t take kindly to any serious failings in H&S legislation The responsible people will be in serious trouble if they are found guilty of neglecting their duty of care.

Also the H&S laws are the only ones where you are assumed guilty and have to prove your innocence. That could be tricky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back