• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 1-1 York City

Some quick stats if anyone cares.

Expected Goals : 🔵 0.48 - 0.98 🔴
Possession : 🔵 34% - 66% 🔴
Passes : 🔵 268 - 561 🔴

Absolutely battered.

It's that stat about possession that worried me most Saturday.

Not many teams last year could beat us for possession and Saturday was a mile apart from last year, as was the long ball game.

Had more of a pre season feel about it tbh in terms of trying things that should have been ironed before the start of the season.

We desperately need a couple of goal scorers in midfield.

Some quick stats if anyone cares.

Expected Goals : 🔵 0.48 - 0.98 🔴
Possession : 🔵 34% - 66% 🔴
Passes : 🔵 268 - 561 🔴

Absolutely battered.
I know xg has sort of replaced it - but how many shots on and off target from each team?

For all of Yorks possession I didnt think they created too many opportunities - at least until last 5 to 10 mins. That said we equally didn't create much.

I know xg has sort of replaced it - but how many shots on and off target from each team?

For all of Yorks possession I didnt think they created too many opportunities - at least until last 5 to 10 mins. That said we equally didn't create much.
Problem is against a side that scores as few as we do you only have to score one and you are unlikely to lose….it too shall pass….in due course…

Back