• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

palexander

Life President
Just spoke to the ticket office to get Crewe tickets and asked about the replay.

General Sale Sunday/Monday (cutting it fine?!) - Phone/Net only.

Season Cards - she wasn't too sure when exactly, but they will be sold through the ticket office.

Just spoke to the ticket office to get Crewe tickets and asked about the replay.

General Sale Sunday/Monday (cutting it fine?!) - Phone/Net only.

Season Cards - she wasn't too sure when exactly, but they will be sold through the ticket office.

Not that many to sell though is there. As already discussed there could be as little as 2,500 available for 'general sale'. Infact if they are leaving it until the Sunday, could the Crewe game be a 'voucher' game?

Surely if you have a ticket from the initial game you are guarenteed a ticket?

so if you were lucky enough to go to the first game then you should be rewarded for that by being allowed to go to the replay, hmmm bit of closed shop taht one?? dont you think and were does that leave the many fans who go home and away for the majority of matches season after season but for what ever reason couldnt get a chelsea ticket??? (myself included)

actuly no your right your far more of a fan than me, you even say so in your title???
everyone after season tickets etc should be allowed as much chance as the next person

9.30am Tuesday 6th January - 5.30pm Thursday 8th January 2009

- Season Card Holders can reserve their usual seat.

- Shareholders and TeamBlues members can also buy their seats during this time.

One ticket per person but supporters who are Season Card holders and Shareholders are entitled to two.

Sales Channels

Telephone - all (08444 77 00 77)
In person - all
Online - to Season Card holders
Fax Application form - all

During this phase of selling, tickets are guaranteed to everyone so there is no need to rush. Supporters are advised to avoid early morning as this is a busy time and to avoid buying in person at the Box Office to avoid possible queues in the cold weather. Extra staff will be drafted in to help manage the telephones.

The online tickets will be available to those supporters who have provided the Club previously with an email address and they will be contacted by email to explain the process which will be extremely straight forward. As the seats are being 'reserved' for Season Card Holder's this process is slightly different than usual. (Please note that you can advise your email address to us by writing to tickets@southend-united.co.uk, however, we cannot guarantee that this will loaded in time but will be used for future similar situations).

For personal callers and telephone sales the Box Office will open from 9.30am till 5.00pm.

9.30am Friday 9th January - 1.30pm Saturday 10th January 2009

- Season Card Holders seats released
- Season Card Holders, Shareholders and TeamBlues members can buy tickets during this time.

One ticket per person but supporters who are Season Card holders and Shareholders are entitled to two.

Sales Channels

Telephone - all (08444 77 00 77)
In person - all
Fax Application form - all

Note - There will be no sales of Chelsea tickets after 1.30pm on day of Crewe game.

Team Blues memberships are still available but if bought from today onwards will not count towards priority for Chelsea replay tickets but will be valid for possible future FA Cup matches or play offs.

10am Sunday 11th January - 4pm & from 9.30am Monday 12th January until 5.30pm on Tuesday 13th January

- Tickets on sale to all supporters who have purchased a ticket for any game this season (home or away)

Sales Channels

- Telephone
- Online (TBA - details to be confirmed)

Tickets will not be available in person to ensure that supporters are not inconvenienced having to queue in the cold weather.It also ensures those supporters who don't live in the area are able to buy tickets.

9.30am - Wednesday 14th January - if there are tickets still available they will go on General Sale to all supporters.

Hospitality and sponsorship opportunities are also available for this match. For further details call the Commercial Department on 01702 304133.

ok. so i have one of those team blues thingy cards. have it read it correctly that i can get a ticket from tomorrow?

ok. so i have one of those team blues thingy cards. have it read it correctly that i can get a ticket from tomorrow?

yeah, i've also got a teamcard... we are guaranteed 1 ticket and have from tuesday till thursday to get it. wahoo!!!!!

it clearly says tuesday for Teamcard/Shareholders

9.30am Tuesday 6th January - 5.30pm Thursday 8th January 2009

- Season Card Holders can reserve their usual seat.

- Shareholders and TeamBlues members can also buy their seats during this time.

on friday any unsold STH seats are released and open up to STHs, Shareholders and Teamcards

So are personal callers to the ticket office going to be able to get one or not. The statement seems to contradict itself!...

Great being an STH then......*sigh*

Obviously tho if you get your ticket tomorrow then you would only be choosing from non STH seats as they arent released until Friday although to be honest I dont think many will care.

How about those who braved the Chelsea home stands and nearly got killed when we scored? Surely thats worth something? ;)

So are personal callers to the ticket office going to be able to get one or not. The statement seems to contradict itself!...

It doesn't and it's quite simple. Once they go on sale to those on the club's database the option of buying in person at the ticket office disappears. Season Card Holders, Shareholders and Team Blues members can buy in person before that, though.

Last edited:

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back