• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question So how was your match day experience?

I dont wish to throw anybody under the bus (©️philbrown). But could it just be that the staff in charge of these things have been doing it so long under the previous regime that complacency has set in? Maybe some job roles need redefining in terms of new expectations.
Correct , step up or ship out , or just get out and copy those doing it better, don't have to reinvent the wheel..

Been saying that for years, go and visit other stadiums on matchday and nick all the best ideas, not rocket science.
Thought the food outlet in the away end at ebbsfleet last season was superb. Food was very good and plenty of people serving. Don't expect things to change immediately but worth a thought

And has done for years I believe. But does he try and get a beer at half time or use the toilets?

I can remember the first exercise I did in the army (1974) in Sardinia (a big NATO exercise) about 2000 of us were stuck in a tented camp in the middle of nowhere. Our latrines were a line of thunder boxes maybe 10 - 15 in a row, no screens separating them just a 3' high hessian screen to separate you and the rest of the camp. I'd still rather use them then the Roots Hall facilities.

Last edited:
I think a rousing statement from cosu wouldnt be a bad idea, letting people know its gonna take some time but they are on it, and we are all in this together etc.

Justins an enigmatic guy, maybe we could buck the trend of horrible 'statements from the chairman' that only occured when **** went down, and have a semi regular "column" keeping people informed and from endless speculative guessing.

I think a rousing statement from cosu wouldnt be a bad idea, letting people know its gonna take some time but they are on it, and we are all in this together etc.

Justins an enigmatic guy, maybe we could buck the trend of horrible 'statements from the chairman' that only occured when **** went down, and have a semi regular "column".
I do think it’s odd they’ve not come out and said more to be honest. The fans reacted well to the takeover so maybe they didn’t feel the need and wanted to crack on but think it would have been good to know their general plans, as Cliffs was a long time ago and a lot happened since then.

I am just glad to have a club and enjoyed the Daggers game a lot despite not having a beer or a door on me bog. Regular comms would really show how different this ownership is to the last, aside from paying bills. Tell us as much as you’re able and we’ll be more onboard as we’ve already shown.

Back