• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Site Now Upgraded.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Just a heads up people.

During the night (4am) the site will be upgraded to the new version of Xenforo (which has taken 3 years to build) and we will be offline for a short while.

It will change our own custom templates somewhat but we can look at restoring them if we feel they are needed afterwards.

So when you log on tomorrow we will look a bit different.

XenForo 2.3.0 & Add-ons Released​

Watch
🚨 It's time to party like it's 2022 2023 2024! Today we are very pleased (and relieved) to announce the stable release of XenForo 2.3.0 and our official add-ons. It has been a long time coming so we thank you for your patience and support.

There are a myriad of new features and improvements. Here's a brief overview of our favourites:

As John says there may be a few formatting and style gremlins but we’ll try and limit ‘look and feel’ issues or changes, where they aren’t desired. This kind of upgrade does tend to play havoc with our templates though.

If we were loaded we could do things a bit differently, but honestly it’s not worth the extra for us - we just need to do a bit of extra work and tidying up after a big change such as this.

Bear with us while that happens please. :Thumbs up:

Oh blimey please don’t change it too much - I have only just learnt to get around it and my IT skills are not that sharp

Personally, I don't like the dark mode. I'm also not sure of the banner colour, it's not a very "SUFC" type of blue.

Not a big deal though as the rest is quite nice.

Last edited:
Ooh this is different, nice work Cricko & team.

It’s so good to have a smart looking, well run site to vent & share our views on
👍👍👏

(I’ll go & wipe the brown stuff of my nose now..)

Back