• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Site Now Upgraded.

I’m liking the upgrade. Everything looks ‘cleaner’ and easier to find. Maybe it’s just me getting older, but I like the slightly larger size of the text too!
I didn't realise the Large Print Edition was so widely available. I assumed it was reserved for people like "Ray Charles" etc. :Smile:

Looks good and glad the light/dark mode is 'system' related (realised my home one was dark, and work light) even Microsoft can't work that out with Windows 🤪

The default avatars do not seem to appear on desktop. I can see them on my smartphone, but desktop just shows a blank circle (Could be work blocking them but I can see other avatars that have changed their picture)

Looks like a nice clean refresh.

I think some off the idiosyncratic things some are coming across are more to do with your laptops/phones/systems than anything to do with the updates.

Even @RHB had to update his windows 95. :Winking:

Back