• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Site Now Upgraded.

Ray Charles here, can you show me where the dark mode is please 👍
1720239766763.png

At the very bottom of the forums.

It looks much better and generally a good improvement but really dont like not seeing number of posts by member etc, Normally easy to spot someone new or quickly see as you run down, Now you have to sadly click on everybody. That's really going to irritate

It looks much better and generally a good improvement but really dont like not seeing number of posts by member etc, Normally easy to spot someone new or quickly see as you run down, Now you have to sadly click on everybody. That's really going to irritate
I am sure there are bigger things to worry about. We are trying to keep the forums as tidy and simple as possible looks wise whilst adding lots of new toys and not have to spent a week changing things back to old ways every time we have an upgrade.

There are obviously differences from the old forums but let's try and get used to them.

Last edited:
Just a heads up people.

During the night (4am) the site will be upgraded to the new version of Xenforo (which has taken 3 years to build) and we will be offline for a short while.

It will change our own custom templates somewhat but we can look at restoring them if we feel they are needed afterwards.

So when you log on tomorrow we will look a bit different.

XenForo 2.3.0 & Add-ons Released​

Watch
🚨 It's time to party like it's 2022 2023 2024! Today we are very pleased (and relieved) to announce the stable release of XenForo 2.3.0 and our official add-ons. It has been a long time coming so we thank you for your patience and support.

There are a myriad of new features and improvements. Here's a brief overview of our favourites:
Thanks Cricko, I used to read SZ on an old IPad Software V9.3.5 ( unable to update after that) Now it Can’ t see new site!
Not a complaint, I still have my IPhone and PC
Info only.
COYB UTB 🥰

I am sure there are bigger things to worry about. We are trying to keep the forums as tidy and simple as possible looks wise whilst adding lots of new toys and not have to spent a week changing things back to old ways every time we have an upgrade.

There are obviously differences from the old forums but let's try and get used to them.

I like this new version now I went light mode and got accustomed to it. The tweaks you guys have been doing have really helped, too.

Not sure what the fixation is about regarding number of posts showing. Strange thing to be bothered about IMO.

Back