• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Site Now Upgraded.

I like 👍 though I don't like the ? avatars for people with no uploaded pic. I quite liked the default SUFC logo it used to be.

Last edited:
Likey. Some ads with look a bit odd being white look odd though.
Now why would they go to all the effort and expense of upgrading the zone if southend were gonna go bust, huh 😉
Good work cricko.

At the moment I am liking it but where has my amount of posts gone or am I being a little premature

Just a heads up people.

During the night (4am) the site will be upgraded to the new version of Xenforo (which has taken 3 years to build) and we will be offline for a short while.

It will change our own custom templates somewhat but we can look at restoring them if we feel they are needed afterwards.

So when you log on tomorrow we will look a bit different.

XenForo 2.3.0 & Add-ons Released​

Watch
🚨 It's time to party like it's 2022 2023 2024! Today we are very pleased (and relieved) to announce the stable release of XenForo 2.3.0 and our official add-ons. It has been a long time coming so we thank you for your patience and support.

There are a myriad of new features and improvements. Here's a brief overview of our favourites:
You were right Cricko I do love the black background style! Much easier on the eye

Back