• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets for next year - any news?

We want to attract ST holders, more than previously if possible. If facilities and the match day experience are improved even a small amount people might be happy forking out to guarantee a seat. Maybe they’re looking at a package/marketing ideas that might tempt new people in and sway the 50/50s.

A hike on last seasons prices .. with zero visible change .. you’d think would only attract those renewing/those who’d pay whatever the cost. At the minute there’s still so many unknowns and Ron is still lurking.

There was a survey a while ago that asked a few questions on membership schemes - maybe theyre looking to launch something like that in conjunction with next year's season tickets

I was very interested in my first season ticket for next year. My problem is that my teenage son often comes with me, but not enough to warrant a season ticket and probably less next year when he gets his first weekend job. If he does come, I’m not guaranteed to be able to get him a seat next to me every time. Means it’s best for us both to pay as we go even if more expensive longer term.

I was very interested in my first season ticket for next year. My problem is that my teenage son often comes with me, but not enough to warrant a season ticket and probably less next year when he gets his first weekend job. If he does come, I’m not guaranteed to be able to get him a seat next to me every time. Means it’s best for us both to pay as we go even if more expensive longer term.

Depends how old he is as to how much the ticket will cost

I paid £340 last season but that was the early bird discount deal otherwise its was £380 I think.Im expecting similar when I renew

Early bird prices will be out of the window this season, maybe cheaper season cards for those who had one this season would be good, even better if the season card was around the £320 mark, I think we would be capable of selling around 4,500 at that price.

We dont need the money we have very wealthy owners. We have now sold 5k season tickets and being linked with some big names to try and get promoted again back to league one. Cost me £450 to renew my season ticket at our early bird price.

Don’t know anything about whats going on at Southend but feel next season is your chance to push the playoffs or higher if you have the finances to bring anyone in…whats happening with the takeover?

Good manager and the division looks really poor next season. FGR will be looking at going straight back up,Oldham may spend money but are a crisis club with dreadfully fickle support,York will spend. Other than that I think you have a chance if you can finish above them. Good luck

We dont need the money we have very wealthy owners. We have now sold 5k season tickets and being linked with some big names to try and get promoted again back to league one. Cost me £450 to renew my season ticket at our early bird price.

Don’t know anything about whats going on at Southend but feel next season is your chance to push the playoffs or higher if you have the finances to bring anyone in…whats happening with the takeover?

Good manager and the division looks really poor next season. FGR will be looking at going straight back up,Oldham may spend money but are a crisis club with dreadfully fickle support,York will spend. Other than that I think you have a chance if you can finish above them. Good luck
Here's hoping , with everything crossed :Highfive::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

If and when the club finally gets sold to the consortium and season cards go on sale, I wonder how many we will sell?

Prices will affect numbers but you'd like to think of that they will be considerably up on past seasons.

If and when the club finally gets sold to the consortium and season cards go on sale, I wonder how many we will sell?

Prices will affect numbers but you'd like to think of that they will be considerably up on past seasons.
As long as prices are not vastly different to last season, the sale is concluded, it is timed on the back of one or two top signings (That show intent), RH mini makeover, plus a good marketing campaign. I think we will smash last seasons numbers by a big margin. 4,000-5,000 season card holders is certainly achievable and should be the COSU target IMO.

Yeah, I’m buying two for sure as soon as they go on sale. Haven’t for a few years but I want to guarantee my seat and be priority if there’s a scrabble for away tickets. Just needs to be announced, hopefully 🤞🏻.. prices will be reasonable.

I thought I had woken up from the twilight zone just then, and missed the sale of 5 000 STs.

As long as prices are not vastly different to last season, the sale is concluded, it is timed on the back of one or two top signings (That show intent), RH mini makeover, plus a good marketing campaign. I think we will smash last seasons numbers by a big margin. 4,000-5,000 season card holders is certainly achievable and should be the COSU target IMO.
Imagine needing a Ron style marquee signing in order to be enthused by the current squad.

The only signing I need to renew will be the consortium signing on as new owners.

Back