• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can't see me renewing to be honest.

£390 for 23 Home games so thats £16.95 per game. I believe the tickets are £20 if you buy before the day of the game and £21 if you buy on the day. So say you buy every ticket before the day of the game you save £70.15.

Most people will miss two or three games per season through holidays etc, I know I do so thats £10.15 saving left.

The club also usually does a £5 game one a season also the odd £10 games as well.

So there's barely a saving especially if you miss a few games every season. All you get from being a season ticket holder is being spared the horror of going to the ticket office. Its not like we sell out every away game or anything. Its only if we get a big club in the cup that you know your going to get your ticket.

I know £390 isn't the most expensive but it isn't cheap!

Gillingham prices very similar; Northampton have raised match-day tix by £1 but frozen the Seaso's.

It's far too expensive IMO, I know the cinema is expensive also hence why I haven't been there in ages lol but at least you don't have to pay up front for 10 viewings.

I won't be getting one, if I had a spare £400 id rather take the family abroad because I'm not enjoying the football at the moment if I'm honest. I'll still be going most games though like I have done since 1989!

Might get a season ticket at Barca though, last time I checked they were €100! lol

It's far too expensive IMO, I know the cinema is expensive also hence why I haven't been there in ages lol but at least you don't have to pay up front for 10 viewings.

You don't have to buy a season card at SUFC. And you can choose to buy an annual cinema pass.

Bought ours for £350 and a student at something like £200 or something.

£300 + is disgusting though in my opinion but to be expected. Would get more fans in these economic times if tickets were £10 Adults, £5 concessions etc, £2.50 under 16's etc.

Still think the 'early bird' cut off dates for our Season Tickets are way to early. Bradford City fans still have until the end of May to buy their £199 Adult season tickets.

Not sure how crowds will hold up next season but we will do well to get near this seasons average of 5,969 which was 719 up on the 2010/11 season.

i still would not renew if it was £350 affraid, if the club turned round and said we are putting money in the kitty to buy players and not just signing free transfers i would get a season card, before last season i had got one for the past five years but whats the point, as long as we keep getting the left overs then league two is our limit im affraid.

Before you do your weekly shop do you demand to know where that money is being spent too?

There's nothing wrong with signing free transfers anyway. It's wages which are the outlay.

There's nothing wrong with signing free transfers anyway. It's wages which are the outlay.

Exactly, Very few teams in the bottom two leagues buy players anymore. With Bosmans and so many players released you dont have to, and in league two who are we realistically going to buy a player from?

Bought ours for £350 and a student at something like £200 or something.

£300 + is disgusting though in my opinion but to be expected. Would get more fans in these economic times if tickets were £10 Adults, £5 concessions etc, £2.50 under 16's etc.

You wouldnt get double the fans hough and the club would end up losing money, which in our current situation isnt ideal.

Exactly proves my point. Probably, looks really complicated and didnt understand it, but sure it agrees with me.

As per usual we have all re-newed. Mainly because I like the seat I sit in and the people around me and secondly it does save me having to go to the ticket office (and being served by Dozy Dora) prior to games.
I will probably miss one or two games during the season - but that is my choice. For me it is the conviennence

Pleased I don't . League 2. What a dream. Oh b***** its true. Not a pleasent dream:whistling:

Back