• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You won't regret supporting Fulham.:thumbsup:

Anybody changing allegiance from the Mighty Shrimpers to any team deserves to be shot. He should regret this act of treachery and he should beat his son to a pulp for wanting to go elsewhere. Barnaby's approval confirms this is a wretched decision.

£17 for a football match really isnt criminal, it can cost £12 to go to the cinema, a pint can cost a fiver in some places.

But you know what you're going to get (generally). With football it can be a snore fest or a thrill, you've no idea until the final whistle goes.

But you know what you're going to get (generally). With football it can be a snore fest or a thrill, you've no idea until the final whistle goes.

I think we'd got the measure of some of our home games this season long before the final whistle went !

Just recieved a letter from ticket office saying its not to late to renew . Only problem is they took my £350 on the 12april :angry: I hope someone with a brain cell is there monday morning when i call:dunce:

Same here, the letter assured me I hadn't renewed despite the fact I have a receipt and confirmation on my cedit card statement.

Just recieved a letter from ticket office saying its not to late to renew . Only problem is they took my £350 on the 12april :angry: I hope someone with a brain cell is there monday morning when i call:dunce:
Yep I got the same, all a bit of a shambles again

A quick update on this I've exchanged emails with Brian Wheeler and he's assured me that all is in order and payment has been received. There's a problem somewhere in the system recognising change of circumstances, I get a concession next season.

Brian said if anyone else has had a similar problem to contact him.

I've had the same problem. I also get a concession next season. Did you email Brian Wheeler direct ( if so could you tell me his email address), or did you just email the club?
Cheers

All sorted could not tell me why as my circumstances have not changed in the seven years we have sat in our seats.just said it was strange and they were sorry cant wait for the first home game to see how many seasoncards dont work:winking:

i feel sick at the guy who changed to fulham how could you do that i dont go because of the quality of football i go to support my team.

i feel sick at the guy who changed to fulham how could you do that i dont go because of the quality of football i go to support my team.

Agreed. Wonder if he will switch again when Fayed pulls out and they get a one way ticket back to the lower leagues getting spanked along the way......Its only a matter of time.

All sorted could not tell me why as my circumstances have not changed in the seven years we have sat in our seats.just said it was strange and they were sorry cant wait for the first home game to see how many seasoncards dont work:winking:

Same here. My husband got a letter this morning asking him to re-new errr hello we renewed in MARCH! they have had our money since then and yet we still get a letter. I find it quite insulting to our support actually

Back