• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Twitter. Not me.

Anyone hear talksport late last night? Shaun Williamson (Barry from EastEnders) phoned in and said hes friend is on the verge of a takeover of a club more news will be announced Sunday. Obviously he didn't give alot away but he said the club was in the same league as Wrexham last season and they were in the south.(Jamie o'hara guessed Solihull and Shaun said it was much more south, and that the club weren't doing all that well) Shaun's role would be fans official spokesman and communications rep.
Could be clutching at straws here but you never know! UTS! 🦐
We have more chance of Ron coming up with the money.

Saw this on Twitter. Not me.

Anyone hear talksport late last night? Shaun Williamson (Barry from EastEnders) phoned in and said hes friend is on the verge of a takeover of a club more news will be announced Sunday. Obviously he didn't give alot away but he said the club was in the same league as Wrexham last season and they were in the south.(Jamie o'hara guessed Solihull and Shaun said it was much more south, and that the club weren't doing all that well) Shaun's role would be fans official spokesman and communications rep.
Could be clutching at straws here but you never know! UTS! 🦐

Wow..

We’ve gone from Steve Nash to The Rock to Snoop Dogg to Ray Winston to Barry from Eastenders. Who’s next Nasty Nick from Big Brother??

😂😂

Some are stupid roads and schools are the problem of central government not the councils Also the money was for the seaway they wasn't moaning then
I agree schools are the problem of central government but local funding still comes from the local councils.

Nit sure what your getting at with the seaway, i was saying if the surplus funds are there due to that project being cancelled i can see why people would want those council funds spent on societal issue sin the area. The Seaway project was a good idea so dont think anyone moaned, like they wouldnt have done if that council had backed the retail park by Fossets farm rather than backing the seaway project.

Bazza from Eastenders >>> The Rock . All day long!
Thinking back to that Echo headline makes me laugh.

“The Rock could be heading to the blues as part of the takeover.”

Real story: The company looking to takeover the club want to make a documentary and use the production company owned by Dwayne Johnson.

21st century news!

Thinking back to that Echo headline makes me laugh.

“The Rock could be heading to the blues as part of the takeover.”

Real story: The company looking to takeover the club want to make a documentary and use the production company owned by Dwayne Johnson.

21st century news!
I still get asked about The Rock by the kids I coach on week nights, have to keep telling them it's not happening!

They're excited to become Southend fans when he arrives... 🤣🤣

Pages and pages of speculation, rumours, etc.....

As soon as we get rid of Martin in whatever guise it is the better. Even if that means a Phoenix club, we will all feel a lot better with him gone.
And for all those saying that the rat leaves it to the last minute and always gets it done, if nothing has changed come the 4th October we will be wound up!!?

Enough is enough for all our sanity.

If that happens he will be looking over his shoulder for a very long time!!?

It will be a case of get out of Dodge City very fast.

I don`t think I have hated anyone as much as I do him.

He has totally sucked the life out of our club, to the point where it isn`t attractive to put any money in to a bottomless pot of debt manufactured by the Martins.

#MartinOut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back