• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Larsson at MK away. Doesn't mean anything for now but promising that all 4 were present in the same place.

To be fair had Tommy Johnson not been offered another job up north at the last minute then Larsson would’ve been our manager.

But yes in this instance with it being linked to Ron giving up power then it’s not done until there’s gurning scarf photos everywhere,

To be fair had Tommy Johnson not been offered another job up north at the last minute then Larsson would’ve been our manager.

But yes in this instance with it being linked to Ron giving up power then it’s not done until there’s gurning scarf photos everywhere,
Do you really believe that was the real reason?

"High level talks" in a Pret?

Wouldn't the prefered deal be 'Plan A'?

How did this guy hear so much? Did he have them bugged? Was he disguised as a sandwich on their table?

The only thing that has a ring of truth to it is that Ron would be wearing a suit and An Australian Chap would attend 'high level talks' dressed for a back yard barbie (not of the Margot Robbie variety).

"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!", as the old maxim goes. More on our level than Michael Knighton and Manchester United, ask York City fans about John Batchelor 21 years ago. He bought York City with great plans to bring glory to the club and helped it not one iota. Look him up on Wikipedia: John Batchelor (racing). In truth, he had no significant "real" money of his own to invest in the club and I know that for certain because he was married to one of my wife's cousins and left her with 4 kids and a pile of debts when he died. I hope that our Australian is not another wrong'un like John Batchelor or (God forbid!) Anton Johnson. Those words are banned is so very, very important before welcoming a new Messiah because he might just be "a very naughty boy".

"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!", as the old maxim goes. More on our level than Michael Knighton and Manchester United, ask York City fans about John Batchelor 21 years ago. He bought York City with great plans to bring glory to the club and helped it not one iota. Look him up on Wikipedia: John Batchelor (racing). In truth, he had no significant "real" money of his own to invest in the club and I know that for certain because he was married to one of my wife's cousins and left her with 4 kids and a pile of debts when he died. I hope that our Australian is not another wrong'un like John Batchelor or (God forbid!) Anton Johnson. Those words are banned is so very, very important before welcoming a new Messiah because he might just be "a very naughty boy".
Renamed them 'York City Soccer Club' too and added a chequered flag to the club's kit.

Mind you, right now things can't actually get any worse (can they?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back