• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

For me, Toyah, even now! I also have a thing about Loraine Kelly. Why? Not sure, possibly the accent!

I want to "out" a mates admission, but this person is at SUFC (Female of course!) but I would hate to offend that person, should they read this. Am I right to not say anything or should I go for it. For the record, I think she's ok, but I've heard a few comments elsewhere!!

That is so wrong.

anne_robinson_weakest_link.jpg

"You are the weakest doink. Goodbye"

whoops, i meant Ann Widdecombe :D

Are you suggesting that I am shallow Richard hmmmm? No way, money dont interest me, dont get me wrong its nice if youve got it but hey it dont make you happy!

No seriously though, lots of women would give Mr Cowell the thumbs up im sure.....

Just Wine Gums and Jelly Babies!!!!

Carole smiley is awsome, but i would hardly label her with a rough bird you shouldnt fancy but do catagory. I would give her the best 60 seconds of her life ;)

Carole smiley is awsome, but i would hardly label her with a rough bird you shouldnt fancy but do catagory. I would give her the best 60 seconds of her life ;)

Well that is twice as long as she would get with True Blue and 3 times longer than with Cricko

I must agree she should not be on this as she is really hot

Nope you were right the first time, she's an utter munter (I still wouldn't do her though!)

Take it you dont watch Postcode Challenge then????

The south of the border bunch will not have a clue

:D

Er, no! Is that a Scottish prog only, I thought it was network wide!

If it is Network wide......the only people that enter it are from Scotland....of course they are all grips!!!!

I think it is Scotland only

Anyone like to confirm??

Guilty Pleasures

Was reading in Zoo magazine about an article called 'Guilty Pleasures'. Basically women we would or find attractive but shouldn't. I was looking at the people they used as an example and confirmed to me I wasn't odd to like a few of them, as they pretty much listed who I thought was fit.

So list below celebs you shouldn't but you would. I'll start with:

Lorraine Kelly

I saw Carol Vorderman on Countdown the other day and thought "I probably would". Maybe it was because I was knackered. Maybe it was because I'd been away for two weeks without the wife. But at that moment in time I'd gladly have jumped her and had a good old fondle of her two from the top.

There's a 'one from the bottom' joke in there somewhere but I'll not stoop so low at this early hour.

Back