• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

Andy - who is that, Kat Slater? F***ing hell, she is rough as.

SJP... look, all birds love SJP, she is a bird's bird, a demigoddess for them... "a strong empowered woman" etc. (who still ends up with the bloke who refuses to commit to her for most of the programme, the loser!).

But she's really not all that to look at, is she?!

:minger:

Ok two comments on this here....

1- in the up and coming Sex and the City film, they are getting married, so clearly he will commit

2- does this mean you have seen them all, the fact you know who she ends up with and the fact you know from the pilot episode that he wont commit?!

Ok two comments on this here....

1- in the up and coming Sex and the City film, they are getting married, so clearly he will commit

2- does this mean you have seen them all, the fact you know who she ends up with and the fact you know from the pilot episode that he wont commit?!

He'll clearly renege on the commitment in order for there to be sequel.

My sympathies if MtS has been forced to watch them. A further example of why women shouldn't be allowed access to the TV controls.

He'll clearly renege on the commitment in order for there to be sequel.

My sympathies if MtS has been forced to watch them. A further example of why women shouldn't be allowed access to the TV controls.

Unless he was tied to the chair, surely there was something else he could have done. Men are intrigued by the programme because of the fact they can learn stuff about women. They may be fictional characters, but everything they talk about happens!

Unless he was tied to the chair, surely there was something else he could have done. Men are intrigued by the programme because of the fact they can learn stuff about women. They may be fictional characters, but everything they talk about happens!

1. Mrs. MtS is addicted to the programme.

2. I got brownie points by renting a flat in Greenwich Village, when we visited New York, which was next door to Carrie's flat - and have got a photo of the missus on "Carrie's stairs".

3. I may have watched the odd one, largely in the vain hope of seeing Kim Cattrall's thruppennies.

:finger:

dolly-parton.JPG

I no... Im sick........ its an adolesant thing, as jesus said to the diciples at the last supper when talking about judas escariat" forgive him father for he Knows not what they do"

Nowt wrong with Dolly. Babylon!

Sarah jessica parker has hands like a 90 year old who has spent every day of her life brick laying. Ruff as fcuk . A definate 10 pinter.

ORM, I'd goose the Goose!

claire_goose_10.jpg

claire_goose_3.jpg

claire_goose_20.jpg

I thought we were supposed to be talking about "rough" women, here? Carter's choices of Ditto & Winehouse fall fully into that category, however...!

:eek:

Last edited:
...its a programme for girls.

Written predominantly by men...

Not sure what point I'm trying to make here - it's just that every time this subject crops up women seem to think that it must be written by women - because only women can understand each other in that way...

Mel C has often been portrayed as rough but I've always considered her quite sexy, much to the amusement of my mates.

Even more do-able now she has put a bit of weight on. Top bird - likes football too. Definate would.

i don't know how to put pictures up but here's a few that i would

Liz McCdonald from corrie - it's the skirts that do it 4 me

Susan Kennedy from neighbours

Sue Barker

Ann Robinson

and last but not least Kathy from eastenders

Back