• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rory Fallon

I remember Rory Fallons Dad, Kevin.Big lump of acentre half in the earlyish '70's...Pray God he is better than him because he has always been one of the first names to spring to my mind when I think about SUFC's worst ever...To give him credit, I was there to see his 2 goals against us at Swansea in the 2-2 promotion game and he looked good that day...According to Plymouth its a done deal tho' I would be surprised if it ammounted to a genuine £250k fee!?

£250k seems about right considering that he's already gone for more than that twice and isn't in his prime yet.

If Fallon signs I think it's the best signing that we could have made. I'm not surprised that a lot of Plymouth fans don't rate him in the handful of starts he's had. I'd stake big money that a lot of our fans won't like him either.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back