• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

The truth is that the club is full of people who haven't been paid and still continue with the best intentions of the club. They will know more than us and I think we should respect them enough to make their own decisions as to what's right for them.

Unfortunately I’m on holibobs so cannot attend. Such a great endeavour, I’d defo be there if I could. I’m sure you’ll do the club proud!!

So it’s been an emotional day. So many comradely opinions expressed. 99.9% are attending the protest in spirit and with all of their souls. But how many will actually turn up tomorrow?

If it’s only 20 or so then Ron will laugh so hard he will need his incontinence pad changing in short order.

Why not attend? Even if you associate protest with people you wouldn’t choose to associate with, there is no crime in choosing to be seen. Just being there and applauding those at the front who choose to be vocal (in a controlled way) will make a difference and maybe you can tell your grandchildren you were part of a football club that dared to stand up and be counted when the last rites were being recited.

Maybe - if you care enough - you can tell them this just before kick-off in a wonderful medium sized stadium at a home Championship fixture at some point in the future.

Someone at the back of block V last season had one.
Bloody well annoying.

Actually, yes yes, bring one.
Sadly, I can't be there for reasons which may ( or may not) be obvious. I was just wondering whether anyone one else had thought of bringing one. Really annoying.....yes!.....I think that's the point!!!😂

Where was everyone in April 2021 at Roots Hall? There was about 60 of us there, if that.

I wish everyone good luck tomorrow, but I feel this is too little too late personally.

Good luck today to all the shrimpers family make us proud and get they ****ing chairman out be loud and proud

Back