• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Protests???

• Thread starter Thread starter WestStandBlue
  • Start date Start date
Ron's a good guy with a good heart and should be respected as such
Ron has designated his good heart and his outstanding hair to medical research and transplant upon his demise. He subscribes to cat protection charity, feeds all the homeless of Benfleet Road. He is a patriot and drives a Bentley as he believes it is the last proper car made in UK.. He always tips his cleaner, allegedly. .

Ron has designated his good heart and his outstanding hair to medical research and transplant upon his demise. He subscribes to cat protection charity, feeds all the homeless of Benfleet Road. He is a patriot and drives a Bentley as he believes it is the last proper car made in UK.. He always tips his cleaner, allegedly. .
I heard he had a arsehole transplant and the arsehole rejected him!

The phone torch lights was obviously part of a protest, but I have no idea what.

A young lad came into the Shrimpers Bar and put a flyer on each table, unsurprisingly, he missed the table where myself, my husband and another Trust Board member were sitting!

Seems Eastleigh is the target game with a planned "late arrival" by 15 minutes to show "Ron" what an empty stadium looks like...... That's a pretty normal game where we have daytrippers along to be fair!

For those who haven't seen it, this is what was being handed out yesterday, double sided A4 with QR codes to join in - very professional, have to say, just find some of the rhetoric hard to understand....."Nothing is off the table in terms of how we bring about Ron Martin's departure from our club."!!!

20230107_134846.jpg

So close to the end game of finally getting the new stadium and if anyone involved in organising these protests has been on the tour of the new training ground you can clearly see the direction this club is heading.

Ron could quote easily have chucked down 4 basic pitches but that's not the case and 2 of the pitches would be envied by teams in the Championship. It will also be the same surface within the ground.

Its funny after Ron has made his millions he us exactly the kind of owner we would want. Hopefully a sustainably run football club which is able to make money on non match days and is self sufficient with cash flow and a rich owner.

When I walked past the club shop on way into the ground the guy handing out leaflets looked like he was about to be engaged in a conversation - the opening line was, 'But I don't agree with Martin out'.

The phone torch 'protest' - I've seen the post where it's suggested it may have started accidentally - could be quite effective. It's relatively passive, easy to do, and could easily get people who are not aware involved.

The phone torch 'protest' - I've seen the post where it's suggested it may have started accidentally - could be quite effective. It's relatively passive, easy to do, and could easily get people who are not aware involved.

Reckon someone has the brains to be able to coordinate Martin Out in phone lights down the West Stand. Now no matter what your opinion on protesting. That would be a sight to be hold! 😂

Yes, the documentary is being split into episodes. It will become a lot clearer in the week, when I start posting some of the social media content attached to the filming about how it will work!

Episode one is about the recent plight of the club and the ongoing situation. The remaining episodes will be documenting the year and hopefully the positive changes.

The initial episode is going to be about 40 minutes long, episodes after this are going to be between 20-25 minutes. All being well.

We would NEVER get permission to film in the stadium. Plus I would be unable to host / present from it due to my previously mentioned ban. So would be pretty wasteful!

Back