• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN EXCLUSIVE SHOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. We're all the same on here aren't we..??  If someone has got a few pictures of our players having a beer with the trophy - great, put them up, so we can all enjoy them.  If you want to be "Billy Big Spuds" who only wants to keep them to yourself, do so, but don't tell us about it...!

SS
glare.gif

we cant really post the pics on here due to not wanting to upset our contacts! they really are some great shots! maybe we should all meet for beers and let you chaps have a look?
rock.gif
???

boots and laces tonight for footie training lads? perfect time to sort out these photoshop "blues pics" i beleive! 8.45 it is!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StainesShrimper @ May 31 2005,22:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ May 31 2005,19:55)]I fecking despair sometimes. Yeah, he obviously spells his name differently to everyone else doesn't he!?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Secondly, as sad as it may seem for me to know this, as someone who's always had a great interest in keepers, being one myself, they were not the gloves Flavs wore on Saturday.
As I'm quite bored I decided to see if these gloves were the same as the one's Darryl wore on saturday. In the first pic: Lipstick Man you can see the letters SEL on the index finger and a pattern on the thumb.

On one of the new screensavers from the official site: Play-offif you zoom in on Darryl's left ahdn glove you can see the letters SEL and on the right, a pattern on the thumb.
As I too am bored,

They are not the gloves Flahavan wore on the day,the fact that they are a completely different colour might give it away.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 01 2005,14:32)]we cant really post the pics on here due to not wanting to upset our contacts! they really are some great shots! maybe we should all meet for beers and let you chaps have a look?
rock.gif
???
Just to put the matter to rest then, who are your 'contacts'!?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 01 2005,14:19)]SURLEY!!! You meant Surely?? did you print the name on flavs gloves that are on here?
rock.gif
??
Or perhaps it was you that printed the gloves... seeing as you don't know that a question mark is followed by a capital letter and so, for that matter, is the beginning of a name (even if it is only a contraction of said name).

Stones? Glass houses?

I cant believe this is into its 9th page. Oh, and where were you at 8.45pm. Everyone was waiting for you as we had training at 9pm. Well, if you can call it that. You left 30 people very dissapointed Mr VIP. Hang your head in shame.

For fcuks sake lock this bloody topic... you can see the seasons finished, can't you!

Can we have a new clickable smilie to denote yawning please? This has got to be the most pointless egotistical thread ever......

I apologise for making an incendiary point then leaving to revise for a couple of days. I still can't see the point of this thread.

Oh dear, might have done it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back