• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN EXCLUSIVE SHOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ May 31 2005,19:55)]I fecking despair sometimes. Yeah, he obviously spells his name differently to everyone else doesn't he!?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Secondly, as sad as it may seem for me to know this, as someone who's always had a great interest in keepers, being one myself, they were not the gloves Flavs wore on Saturday.
As I'm quite bored I decided to see if these gloves were the same as the one's Darryl wore on saturday. In the first pic: Lipstick Man you can see the letters SEL on the index finger and a pattern on the thumb.

On one of the new screensavers from the official site: Play-offif you zoom in on Darryl's left ahdn glove you can see the letters SEL and on the right, a pattern on the thumb.

Seeing as u blue boys are DT's....
I’m not willing to put any pictures of us with any of the players! a la trophy, this is due to VIP blues comments earlier and we do not want to upset our contacts at the club! However we are going to give u a sneaky Kodak moment with us mingling with the players in the wrex suite... u can believe what u like but we were lucky enough not to have to go to the prince of Wales straight from the game. As u will see from the piccy attached we have the GENERAL & THE CAT patrolling the trophy which is behind KEVIN at the bar!!!!

Boys I can see you’re green with envy and very ROY KEANE with the spell check !!!

"THAT IS A RIGHT TOUCH"

JohnnysShots018.jpg

Dear God, this is the most random and dull thread I've seen for ages. Is it just one person or a group of people banging on about how they met the players? Is Darryl thought to be either a complete muppet who spelt his name wrong when customising his gloves or is he completely oblivious to all around him including his misspelt name on the back of his shirt?

As for being in with the players or the fans after the game, frankly, I wouldn't be fussed.

If you want a story about meeting the players, after the Wrexham game:

=> We saw almost all the first team squad.
=> Bentley and Gray were top blokes.
=> They had an amusing troupe of semi-identical blondes
=> Nicky pulled a swamp donkey
=> My mate spilt guinness on Wayne Gray's suit
=> Kev Maher told my mate to $%&* off

Check me out. I'm not going to post any pictures though!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ May 31 2005,20:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ May 31 2005,19:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]& so has darryl !!!

Unlikely wouldn't you say?

Can we have a signed picture from Twilly perhaps.
Or a shot of Glower's boots?

Nicki Nicolow swigging some Champagne?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry, I've only just noticed that post.  
wink.gif
I'm actually missing WIGGY!

Scamps and bricktop nice shots boys look similar to my kodak moments! sounds like we have some very envious boys on here! shame they will never get to see the decent pics! leave them to spill drinks down the players and be told to $%&* off!! as for photoshop we took all day to work out how to put our pics on here so not much chance of us "high fliers" having time to doctor a picture!!!!

Can you please explain again to us envious boys on here why Darryl spelt his name wrong on his own gloves?

And why you're using a public forum to discuss your private pics?

And why you think anyone would be impressed that you know the players?

Now if we were talking about private snaps of Kylie...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BRICKTOP @ May 31 2005,22:07)]Seeing as u blue boys are DT's....
I’m not willing to put any pictures of us with any of the players! a la trophy, this is due to VIP blues comments earlier and we do not want to upset our contacts at the club! However we are going to give u a sneaky Kodak moment with us mingling with the players in the wrex suite... u can believe what u like but we were lucky enough not to have to go to the prince of Wales straight from the game. As u will see from the piccy attached we have the GENERAL & THE CAT patrolling the trophy which is behind KEVIN at the bar!!!!

Boys I can see you’re green with envy and very ROY KEANE with the spell check !!!

"THAT IS A RIGHT TOUCH"

JohnnysShots018.jpg
Is this a new game called, 'spot the trophy'?

Wow, you guy's are so lucky.
As I have Jay Smith's phone number, maybe you could let me join your fraternity?

rock.gif

I think he's a Canvey player, but not sure. Your better off asking the man in the know!
That's if he's not too busy producing fake photo's!

biggrin.gif

would we really go to all the effort of having some gloves printed!!
rock.gif
if you read previous these are sort of shots that are suitable for this site but clearly show our whereabouts after the game! "STAND UP IF YOU WERE IN THE WREX" AND SSSSSSHHHHHH IF YOU WERE OUT ON THE STREETS OF CARDIFF!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 01 2005,10:19)]would we really go to all the effort of having some gloves printed!!
rock.gif
if you read previous these are sort of shots that are suitable for this site but clearly show our whereabouts after the game! "STAND UP IF YOU WERE IN THE WREX" AND SSSSSSHHHHHH IF YOU WERE OUT ON THE STREETS OF CARDIFF!!!!!
God, your really pleased for yourself are'nt you?

oops.gif

I feel kind of sorry for you.

pleased as punch actually! not everyday the blues win a final and promotion! then get to share it with the players and then get disylexic daryls or is it daril gloves! dave the kitman must have put the order in?
rock.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back