• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN EXCLUSIVE SHOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 31 2005,14:10)]one of the boys bros got flavs gloves i beleive?
rock.gif
?
I hope he didn't wear them....we all know where Flavs hands have been....
ghostface.gif

Who is this Daryl Flahaven?

You'd think Darryl's REAL gloves might be close to correct wouldn't you?

Can't wait to see the rest of the "exclusive collection".

What is the point of this thread anyway?

I know Tilly, you don't, we have pics of us celebrating with him, but ner, we're not showing them to you.

ok fair comment i spelt it wrong !!!

& so has darryl !!!

Anyone know this chap, he was a good laugh !!??!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]& so has darryl !!!

Unlikely wouldn't you say?

Can we have a signed picture from Twilly perhaps.
Or a shot of Glower's boots?

Nicki Nicolow swigging some Champagne?

I fecking despair sometimes. Yeah, he obviously spells his name differently to everyone else doesn't he!?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Secondly, as sad as it may seem for me to know this, as someone who's always had a great interest in keepers, being one myself, they were not the gloves Flavs wore on Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BRICKTOP @ May 31 2005,13:17)]..the victory
rock.gif
As good friends of Mr Tilson we enjoyed our victory in the VIP suite with the Boys after the game and then partied hard in Cardiff (Prince of Wales Pub) till the early hours !!!
What with the players?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ May 31 2005,19:57)]but he has more than 1 pair mate....
I imagine he does, but these are supposedly what he wore in the game. I thought that was the point?

It still doesn't hide the other fact that Flavs doesn't have his name on his gloves, whether spelt wrong or right. That pic's been photoshopped by someone who clearly can't spell IMHO.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It still doesn't hide the other fact that Flavs doesn't have his name on his gloves, whether spelt wrong or right. That pic's been photoshopped by someone who clearly can't spell IMHO.

I still believe him!

laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ May 31 2005,19:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]& so has darryl !!!

Unlikely wouldn't you say?

Can we have a signed picture from Twilly perhaps.
Or a shot of Glower's boots?

Nicki Nicolow swigging some Champagne?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, I've only just noticed that post.
wink.gif

kev was in the wrex suite after the game having a quick drink with the players then he shot off... as for the gloves there not the same ones as he wore cos i've looked at the pictures on the web site. And they weren't photoshopped, my little brother was lucky and was promised by flavs that he would get his gloves cos he has goalkeeper coaching from lee turner, just have to believe the truth andy....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Shrimper @ May 31 2005,19:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BRICKTOP @ May 31 2005,13:17)]..the victory
rock.gif
As good friends of Mr Tilson we enjoyed our victory in the VIP suite with the Boys after the game and then partied hard in Cardiff (Prince of Wales Pub) till the early hours !!!
What with the players?
So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back