• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AN EXCLUSIVE SHOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRICKTOP

Youth Team
..the victory
rock.gif
As good friends of Mr Tilson we enjoyed our victory in the VIP suite with the Boys after the game and then partied hard in Cardiff (Prince of Wales Pub) till the early hours !!! Plenty more piccys in the locker, Privileged eyes only im afraid !

What did you guys get upto !!!??!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ May 31 2005,13:25)]I can

It's a picture of a red x
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seth's getting the hang of this SZ thingie...

I wore a latex mask and sophisticated makeup to assume the identity of Andy Edwards.

Not only was I on the pitch when the final whistle blew I received a winners medal and got to lift the cup.

Naturally I joined in with all the celebrations after the game as well.

Can anyone beat that?

Looks like the poster (J Upton?) posted the location of the files on his server at work.

as a close friend of mr tilson and one of bricktops boys! we have many shots of all the team with us! it was in the wrex bar after the game! we also enjoyed a free bar with the team! how can we get the pics on? without the tech heads tapping into our servers? you may get to see the collection!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You need to upload the pictures you want to some webspace.

If you are not technical then follow this link it should help you!!

And remember to only upload the pictures you want the public to see!!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 31 2005,13:37)]as a close friend of mr tilson and one of bricktops boys! we have many shots of all the team with us! it was in the wrex bar after the game! we also enjoyed a free bar with the team! how can we get the pics on? without the tech heads tapping into our servers? you may get to see the collection!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
You need to put the photos somewhere online so that you can then post a link to them.

I think you can do it at yahoo.

Would love to see the photo's bricktop or vip blue, did u get any of super kev???
Code:
[img]http://www.shrimperzone.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 31 2005,13:43)]You need to upload the pictures you want to some webspace.

cool.gif
Bob,

Thanks for your post - will try that !

Did any of you guys see the piccy then or do you need me to upload it ?

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BRICKTOP @ May 31 2005,13:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 31 2005,13:43)]You need to upload the pictures you want to some webspace.

cool.gif
Bob,

Thanks for your post - will try that !

Did any of you guys see the piccy then or do you need me to upload it ?

Cheers
You need to upload it and give the URL of the picture.

Should be too difficult.

we will see when i have some time as they are on my dig camera. dont really want to upset my contacts at the club so will keep them to myself at the mo! some of the team (dudders gower wilson petts barrett) were in bellinis sunday night talking to us bout the game.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ May 31 2005,13:50)]Would love to see the photo's bricktop or vip blue, did u get any of super kev???
Code:
[img]http://www.shrimperzone.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img][/QUOTE]
Scamps,

Kev may have popped up amongst the collection !!

Will see what I can do need to work how to upload pictures first without everyone viewing !!!

scamps kev happily posed with the trophy! who is the unit in the pink shirt?
rock.gif
?

scamps i have your email address i will zap one over to you now!!!

Good hey?
rock.gif
we were only a handfull of supporters in there? one of the boys bros got flavs gloves i beleive?
rock.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back