• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

it was just a guess based on increased investment in the area from both companies... stobarts ever increasing the airport and flybe starting some new routes. Also, stobarts are not sponsoring carlisle next season, it will be virgin trains

Tesco..........just to **** Sainsburys off!

could there be an opportunity for a new sponser to tie-in with FF branding or the 4th stand? eg. Premier Inn being our sponsers, with Premier Inn hotel in the main stand of our "Premier Arena" One deal to tie it all together?

Or Sainsbury's could make a deal for discounted sponsership in return for more help/better loan terms on FF finance.

it was just a guess based on increased investment in the area from both companies... stobarts ever increasing the airport and flybe starting some new routes. Also, stobarts are not sponsoring carlisle next season, it will be virgin trains
Talking about football is a turn off for a lot of women and having 'virgin' on your shirt would really seal the deal!

I'd be glad to see the back of the Nike kits as well...but seeing as we are stuck with them (and probably going to go for the cheaper designs) I would like to see either the Striker 111 top or the Victory 11. White shorts if we plump for a largely navy top.
I say this every year but I do wish they would colour in the club crest on the shirts. I hate the see-through silver thread we have had for a decade or more. It's the most important part of the shirt and the reason we wear it, I can't think of another club who hasn't got a 'coloured-in' crest on the jersey. I think Southampton had a gold threaded crest last season but it was a one-off. Real bugbear of mine.
Oh and whilst I'm at it, I detest the yellow and black away kits we have had - last years being the worst.

I'd be glad to see the back of the Nike kits as well...but seeing as we are stuck with them (and probably going to go for the cheaper designs) I would like to see either the Striker 111 top or the Victory 11. White shorts if we plump for a largely navy top.
I say this every year but I do wish they would colour in the club crest on the shirts. I hate the see-through silver thread we have had for a decade or more. It's the most important part of the shirt and the reason we wear it, I can't think of another club who hasn't got a 'coloured-in' crest on the jersey. I think Southampton had a gold threaded crest last season but it was a one-off. Real bugbear of mine.
Oh and whilst I'm at it, I detest the yellow and black away kits we have had - last years being the worst.

Worse than the voltage cherry?? Not sure about that

Worse than the voltage cherry?? Not sure about that

HA! Well, yes, that was just off-the-scale foul. But I have an equal dislike for the off-colour yellow and black....and the quality of last years away kit was laughable.

A lot of people liked the voltage cherry (myself included), wasn't it one of our biggest selling ever away kits? Something a bit different anyway.

And a lot of people hated it (me included).

Back