• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On BBC now, France vs Honduras. Would absolutely love next seasons kit to be exactly the same as the French kit, but with matching navy socks. Love the white collar on it!

On BBC now, France vs Honduras. Would absolutely love next seasons kit to be exactly the same as the French kit, but with matching navy socks. Love the white collar on it![/QUOTE

What crap taste! Looks like a rugby shirt from the seventies
especially with that garish white collar :sick:that would get grubby
after one wear,prefer no collar with blue neck.Liked the dutch
shirt the other night better.

Holland away looked as good as their team second half!
French kit? Appalling!

I think Eastwood missed out on a contract because of the tight shirt fashion...not for the podgier!

I personally think we should have a solid logo on our shirts even if it's just a navy shield with white stitching . It will look so much better than just plain stitching .

It wouldn't surprise me if it looked something along the lines of these:

Messages Image(1088828749).jpg or Messages Image(790391463).jpgand lastly Messages Image(1315417212).jpg

I really wouldn't mind any one of them, this is Nike's range for the 14/15 season.

On BBC now, France vs Honduras. Would absolutely love next seasons kit to be exactly the same as the French kit, but with matching navy socks. Love the white collar on it!

With you on that one. Really classy shirt, and the longer shorts work very well with it too. The French have had some superb kits over recent years. Would be nice to see some if them filter through to clubs instead of the bright coloured cheap looking ones they pedal out every year.

With you on that one. Really classy shirt, and the longer shorts work very well with it too. The French have had some superb kits over recent years. Would be nice to see some if them filter through to clubs instead of the bright coloured cheap looking ones they pedal out every year.

We will get whatever has been out for ages & can be outed cheaply for maximum profit by the club!

Back