• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's a real shame. Can't see us getting a customised one. Hopefully the new sponsors logo will be a good one to compliment the shirt.

The white is reversed on the navy version

350sdjt.png

This one has a white back, yes? Fairly sure it was mentioned elsewhere on this thread but I can't be arsed to trawl through!

This one has a white back, yes? Fairly sure it was mentioned elsewhere on this thread but I can't be arsed to trawl through!

Yes, it's got a white back. Unfortunately too white for us I think. Maybe it would look better with navy shorts and socks.

Yes, it's got a white back. Unfortunately too white for us I think. Maybe it would look better with navy shorts and socks.

With the name and number on the back, and with navy shorts and socks, surely the white back shouldn't be a problem?

Unfortunately reckon you're correct though, and we won't go with this. Our current shirt is in production until the end of 15/16 season according to the Nike website, so won't be surprised if we stick with the current one. Shame.

With the name and number on the back, and with navy shorts and socks, surely the white back shouldn't be a problem?

Unfortunately reckon you're correct though, and we won't go with this. Our current shirt is in production until the end of 15/16 season according to the Nike website, so won't be surprised if we stick with the current one. Shame.

Come again ? :unsure:

I doubt it as the club will want to make money from the shirts so I don't see them sticking with the current one again

I doubt it as the club will want to make money from the shirts so I don't see them sticking with the current one again

I hope you're right, we need to put out an attractive shirt after the blandness of last seasons. But, based on this site: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/01/nike-14-15-teamwear-kits-nike-2014-2015.html it states that our last template used (the Park V) will be used until the 2015/16 season, so we could opt to stick with this as a cost-saving measure?

If we could have either of onlyonekingkevin's or Ayrshire Blue's designs the sales would rocket, but highly doubting we'll go for one of these more expensive designs :'(

I'd be very surprised if we're still in the same shirt next season. The club shop will obviously want new sales from the new shirt. I'm not even fussed now if it's not Nike, I find them boring now.

I'd be very surprised if we're still in the same shirt next season. The club shop will obviously want new sales from the new shirt. I'm not even fussed now if it's not Nike, I find them boring now.

Agree with you, we need a new shirt to drive sales.

Aren't we contracted to Nike for another couple of years though? Would love to see the back of them, and like you've previously stated, go with Joma or Errea or someone like that, who can give us the ability to choose a beautiful kit design for pittance in comparison to Nike's over-priced blandness.

I may be wrong but im fairly certain we would change the kit for next season as of course the current one is at Half Price at the moment..

This years kits were 50% off in the club shop too. Trying to clear stock no doubt.

Back