• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just seen a Tweet from SkySports. Yes... Sky are covering our first day back today!

Is this part of the new training kit? If so, the training shirt looks awesome.

EDIT: I think its new, have we ever had three different shades of blue?

BrdCzvuCAAASk4t.jpg

Just seen a Tweet from SkySports. Yes... Sky are covering our first day back today!

Is this part of the new training kit? If so, the training shirt looks awesome.

EDIT: I think its new, have we ever had three different shades of blue?

View attachment 2746

Yeah it's new, the benchwear is always nice. As was the case last year when it was nicer than the playing kit.

ha ha, 14 pages of "does anyone know when they are releasing the new kit?" or "are we getting a new sponsor?" or "are nike making next seasons' kit?" over and over again!

Well it will be either Nike or Avec.

We're still in Nike Benchwear

http://instagram.com/p/p53b1kErbL/

If it's Nike it's got to be this as its the only thing left in the range in our colour we haven't already had!

ek2ihj.png

Had heard that the top was going to have a lot more white in it so this looks a strong possibility.

if its white at back as well then its way to much white for my liking

Agreed; we'd need to have navy shorts and socks of that were the case.

From the front though, it looks like a nice shirt. Hope they can stock them for small children this year, smallest size last year, IIRC, was for 7/8 year olds.

Personally I think that kit is beautiful. I'm so fed up of the same plain navy blue designs each year, it's about time we had something different. I haven't bought a home shirt in years but I'd snap that up straight away.

Back