• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Perhaps those disgruntled about kit colours & style plus when/if it's available online or not just need to chill & think what the alternative might have been.

I think people have the right to feel aggrieved with the kit selling out so quickly. 15 minutes? You’d expect it if it was tickets for an Oasis reunion gig.

How many did they have available to begin with?

can't even get on the online shop - just the blue circle of doom spinning round & round

I got on the shop eventually (5 minutes of nothing) but wasn't really worth it as not much to see lol.

Is there sizing available for the kids? I might pop in later and see if I can get my 7 year old a full kit but I don't know what that relates to in terms of XXS etc... just hold it up and guess otherwise 🤔

I got on the shop eventually (5 minutes of nothing) but wasn't really worth it as not much to see lol.

Is there sizing available for the kids? I might pop in later and see if I can get my 7 year old a full kit but I don't know what that relates to in terms of XXS etc... just hold it up and guess otherwise 🤔
was looking for an 18-36 months but could not find any of these

I think people have the right to feel aggrieved with the kit selling out so quickly. 15 minutes? You’d expect it if it was tickets for an Oasis reunion gig.

@GBJ we'll just have to agree to disagree mate. 🙂

This was 100% always going to happen & should be no great surprise to anyone. The actual takeover was literally signed less than a week ago, under 7 days . How many kits would Macron have manufactured "at risk" before last Friday? I suspect we aren't the only or biggest club they make kits for? 🤔

A great launch campaign and build up completely undone by a poor website and stockholding.

Considering the club will want to raise money asap to be able to hit the ground running, this needs to be addressed asap.

Got everyone buzzing for the shirt and then can’t supply the demand.

They took until 10:15 to get it on and it was sold out five mins later with many unable to transact as the site could not cope with demand of the traffic

The club need to address this with the retailer and they need to start investing in the shop now the demand very much has returned.

Shame to now be talking negatively - but appriciate it’s not in the clubs hands

They’ve either not got decent stock numbers or demand has massively outstripped their expectations.

It’s nice to see such a buzz and how much effort has gone into the launch video.

The kits aren’t to my personal taste, so that’s one less person everyone else has to compete with!

Would have preferred a more bespoke pattern like last season, or the Hummel season.

Back