• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future New 2024/25 kit - sponsored by c2c rail - officially released and available from club shop

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Just wanted to say that to get a train operating company like c2c to sponsor our shirts I think says a lot about how far we have come in just a few months, always nice to have a sponsor most people will have heard of and I think it raises our profile.
I think Shrimptank from Twitter has a lot to do with getting this over the line :Thumbs up:

Does anyone ITK know how long the c2c deal is for? I'm guessing it's only 1 year since c2c's contract for trains might be cancelled next summer.

Just wanted to say that to get a train operating company like c2c to sponsor our shirts I think says a lot about how far we have come in just a few months, always nice to have a sponsor most people will have heard of and I think it raises our profile.
Is there an automatic refund if they are over 15 minutes late? :-)

It was an error by the club revealing that and they have asked me to remove it which I have.

Sorry guys.

Does anyone ITK know how long the c2c deal is for? I'm guessing it's only 1 year since c2c's contract for trains might be cancelled next summer.
C2Cs ( Trenitalia c2c Limited ). contract for the Essex Thameside rail service expires on 20th July 2025 . If the new government stick to their manifesto , it will revert to being state operated, whether that means that the company will transfer or be wound up I suppose will have some influence on the name , but the cost of a wholesale rebranding might not be in the interest of the state

Back