• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most useless loan signings ever !!!

DTS

The Business
GK - Mark Prudhoe

DF - Ronnie Henry
DF -
DF - Rio Alderton
DF -

MD - Tony Scully
MD - Nigel Pepper
MD -
MD - Brett Darby

AT - Eric Odidididididinininininininhahahahahahnanananana
AT - Dominic Foley

Can anyone add to my moltey crew.....???

Was going to say GK - Andy Petterson, but I believe we signed him on a free...all for one start!

Incidentally loz, I actually thought Ian Selley added a little bit of class to an otherwise rancid midfield!

Was going to say GK - Andy Petterson, but I believe we signed him on a free...all for one start!!

And for that he wasn't eligible, but soemhow we avoided a points deduction - apparently because we were unaware. Although, it was more likely because the League took pity on us having Carl Emberson at the time.

There was one bloke signed on loan from, I think West Brom or Wolves, who came on one snowy night, as a sub, in the mid 70's against Hereford, in a 3-1 defeat, who having played about 3 minutes promptly broke his leg and never played again, career over. The name escapes me.

Back