• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Martin McGuinness Dies Aged 66

And once the above has been digested.

Warrington, Bishopsgate, Baltic Exchange, Guildford Pubs, Birmingham Pubs, Arndale Centre, Enneskillen, Belfast, Londonderry, Balcombe Street, Canery Wharf and the failed attempt closer to home on Canvey. Digest a few of those then write ****ing RIP.

I will add Mountbatten and his innocent family on the boat, Horse Guards Parade, Aldershot Barracks and Harrods

Don't forget Mill Hill. I won't because I attended that incident as a young Firefighter. We had to dig a young soldier out of the rubble, who sadly died.

McGuinness was only allowed to operate and murder because he was protected by politically naïve who would have squealed from the roof tops if he had been arrested and jailed. The sort of people who will now say RIP. Thankfully now days if people insight such hatred and murder than can face prosecution even though they haven't actually planted the bomb etc.

Lets not forget that the majority of people in NI never wanted to leave the UK. So McGuinness resorted to murder and terrorism as they could not win at the ballot box. What if Sturgeon and Salmon had started murdering people when Scotland voted to remain....How would we feel about that.

Many reasons. As above, and the genocide under his regime; deliberately sending Canadian troops to their death in WWII to protect British/US forces; and what exactly was he intending to do with two young local children on that boat in Ireland - it was known in that part of the world what he did. Many younger royals also had that 'pleasure'

You are either Mrs Blue or a complete moron. For starters, kindly explain why a navy man would have anything to do with Canadian troops and don't even think about suggesting D Day as that was the idiot yanks planning.

And if you are seriously suggesting that he was on a fishing boat with family to abuse his nephew and one of the crew then point us all to the proof or grow up and act your age.

Thank God for the intellectually superior and nuanced view of the left, telling us how wrong we are to celebrate the death of someone who actively waged war against us. Plus some Trump Derangement Syndrome thrown in too! You've outdone yourself gentlemen. Personally, I hope Bobby Sands feasts on his burning flesh in the innermost circle of Hell.

No surrender.

You are either Mrs Blue or a complete moron. For starters, kindly explain why a navy man would have anything to do with Canadian troops and don't even think about suggesting D Day as that was the idiot yanks planning.

And if you are seriously suggesting that he was on a fishing boat with family to abuse his nephew and one of the crew then point us all to the proof or grow up and act your age.

At a guess he could be referring to Dieppe in 1942. Mountbatten was following orders from above as they wanted to relieve the Russians and remind Germany that the war was on two fronts. The Canadians were itching to get into the war and the Americans hadn't even arrive in Britain at that time.

The lessons learnt during that raid saved thousands of lives during the D-Day landings and the battle for Normandy.

As for wild internet sexual abuse claims, as we know from recent cases you have to be very careful not to believe every story.

They should take a leaf out of his book and bury him in an unmarked grave and tell nobody where it is.

At a guess he could be referring to Dieppe in 1942. Mountbatten was following orders from above as they wanted to relieve the Russians and remind Germany that the war was on two fronts. The Canadians were itching to get into the war and the Americans hadn't even arrive in Britain at that time.

The lessons learnt during that raid saved thousands of lives during the D-Day landings and the battle for Normandy.

As for wild internet sexual abuse claims, as we know from recent cases you have to be very careful not to believe every story.

After a quick bit of research I think Dieppe might be right but to blame or should I say state that Mountbattan sacreficed the Canadians like some mad despot is complete rubbish. Especially when the navy and RAF losses are taken into account.

After a quick bit of research I think Dieppe might be right but to blame or should I say state that Mountbattan sacreficed the Canadians like some mad despot is complete rubbish. Especially when the navy and RAF losses are taken into account.
Indeed. This was at a time when the whole world stood on the brink. Our cities were being bombed and the U boats were sinking more ships than we could build. The Japanese were advancing all over Asia and Rommel was close to taking the Middle East and all our oil supplies. Whilst Russians were dying in their millions

Yet smart arse modern, so called, historians look at certain aspects of the war and decisions and try to vilify some of the people who saved not just us but the rest of the world. You know the sort, they mock Britain from places like Spain and accuse the RAF of war crimes whilst hoping that McGuinness RIP.

Indeed. This was at a time when the whole world stood on the brink. Our cities were being bombed and the U boats were sinking more ships than we could build. The Japanese were advancing all over Asia and Rommel was close to taking the Middle East and all our oil supplies. Whilst Russians were dying in their millions

Yet smart arse modern, so called, historians look at certain aspects of the war and decisions and try to vilify some of the people who saved not just us but the rest of the world. You know the sort, they mock Britain from places like Spain and accuse the RAF of war crimes whilst hoping that McGuinness RIP.

69314843.jpg

We have terminology at work when something is loud and clear, R FIVE sir

Yes, that will indeed be my comment to anything posted from that part of Spain in future.

Martin McGuinness made it quite clear that he left the IRA in 1974.

There's no question that as a senior IRA official he had blood on his hands.There's also no question that (along with Gerry Adams and Ian Paisley and Tony Blair) he was one of the architects of the Good Friday peace agreement and worked hard to bring an uneasy peace to Northern Ireland."The troubles" have to be seen in context.

Earlier this evening, I was talking with someone who'd met him on his visit to the Irish Embassy here.According to Eamon,"MM was the sort of man who treated everybody in the same way,from me to Presidents."

I'm sure that's true.

Some of the talk on here about his firing the first shot on Bloody Sunday and being overheard by some squaddie ordering executions is obviously patent nonsense.

RIP.Martin McGuinness.

Executions , like the murdering of soldiers Derrick Wood and David Howells showing the world just what the IRA led by McGuinness and Adams was all about .

Martin McGuinness made it quite clear that he left the IRA in 1974.

There's no question that as a senior IRA official he had blood on his hands.There's also no question that (along with Gerry Adams and Ian Paisley and Tony Blair) he was one of the architects of the Good Friday peace agreement and worked hard to bring an uneasy peace to Northern Ireland."The troubles" have to be seen in context.

Earlier this evening, I was talking with someone who'd met him on his visit to the Irish Embassy here.According to Eamon,"MM was the sort of man who treated everybody in the same way,from me to Presidents."

I'm sure that's true.

Some of the talk on here about his firing the first shot on Bloody Sunday and being overheard by some squaddie ordering executions is obviously patent nonsense.

RIP.Martin McGuinness.

There you go again you arrogant prick. Assuming and accusing others of either lying or being wrong because nobody can actually know more than you or have experienced more than you.

Let's get one thing straight. Norman Tebbit got it spot on. The man was a coward, a terrorist and an opportunist ****. He knew the IRA were losing the military battle and he knew sooner or later he was going to have to pay for his crimes. That is unless he got himself actively involved in the peace process.

These two quotes from your beloved Guardian.

"[FONT=&quot]1974 – He claims to have withdrawn from an active role in the IRA to concentrate on politics. Alongside Adams, McGuinness ultimately becomes one of the key figures in Sinn Féin for the next 40 years"

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"1979 – McGuinness becomes the IRA chief of staff and presides over incidents including the [/FONT]assassination of Lord Mountbatten
[FONT=&quot] in County Sligo on the same day 18 British soldiers were killed at Warrenpoint in County Down. He is also in the role when a unit in Derry shoots dead Joanne Mathers as she collected census forms in republican areas".[/FONT]

So, in 1974 he claims (my italics, not theirs) to leave the IRA and in 1979 he's their Cheif of Staff presiding over an assassination and multiple murders.

If you truly eulogizing over the death of that murderous scumbag then I'll go on record now and quite happily take a lengthy ban from this site and call you a **** of the highest order.

Back