• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macron confirmed as kit supplier for the next 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people wash their shirts. Just washed mine on a 30 cycle and 1 of the logos (Insure and Go) has disintegrated in the wash and another of my shirts the logos now have cracks on them. Bit annoyed as one was my 30th birthday present (shirt from our JPT final against Crewe)

I guess handwashing is the way to go. I even put them in the washing machine inside out to protect the sponsors on the shirt.
Slightly off-topic, but (and I can't believe I'm giving laundry advice): Wash them inside out, on a delicate cycle and don't use softener. Doesn't guarantee everything to stay as is, but will keep them for as long as possible.

50/50 on this

Last seasons shirts were absolutely gorgeous!

Actually getting hands on one was alot more difficult

Are solopress sponsering us again this season? I thought their logo went very well with the rest of the kit nicely.

I would like to see a bigger range of items in the club shop this year, definitely more scarves, coffee mugs,
miscellaneous items ect

50/50 on this

Last seasons shirts were absolutely gorgeous!

Actually getting hands on one was alot more difficult

Are solopress sponsering us again this season? I thought their logo went very well with the rest of the kit nicely.

I would like to see a bigger range of items in the club shop this year, definitely more scarves, coffee mugs,
miscellaneous items ect

My kid wants a SUFC lunchbox for next year! Listen to the kids... and get more available kit sizes in for them too :)

Gibbo, do you know if they will feature the Essex crest again in the design.

I thought that was a masterstroke on last season's shirt and it would be great if repeated.

Or did you put a copyright on that? lol.
Haven't got a clue mate.

@Medway Blue is spot on.

Like, I've said in the past. Mr Henderson who designed last seasons.

The club wanted to use him again.

He shared some quality designs for this season. The club then went quiet 🤫 with everything going on. Etc than radio silence.

So don't know, what they ended up doing. I look forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks.

Two hopes there mate, Bob Hope and no hope. I can't think of any kit manufacturer of the past 10 seasons that has produced real world sizing. I suppose I at least know that although I'm an XL really, a XXXL shirt will fit me nicely for next season.
I've got undercrackers from Temu which say: EU sm US sm China xl

Youth and trialists are wearing shirts without names and numbers ... Walker is wearing a 11 with his name on the back ...

Hint that we could be keeping the yellow kit as a third kit?

Youth and trialists are wearing shirts without names and numbers ... Walker is wearing a 11 with his name on the back ...

Hint that we could be keeping the yellow kit as a third kit?

Easy enough to take names and numbers off shirts nowadays - keeping the yellow is always an option, depends on the sponsor and if that is changing too?

On the OS
Surprised by this appointment, as sizes of clothes usually too small against other brands. Also if the website says the shop is open at a particular time, please make sure it is open at that time. As driving to the store three times to buy cup tickets makes it very expensive tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back