• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shall we have a drinking game from now until the end of the season, for every goal Colchester let in?

Best not actually, people would die of overdose...

What ever happens, I know the highlight of my day will be listening to the BBC Essex Post match programme, which is about to start. I cant wait for to listen to the them Col Utd tweets and texts being read out :smile:

Results didnt really go for us today did they? only saving grace was probably Rochdale getting a surprising draw with Bradford.

Well we clearly couldnt, best we can hope for is 7th with 50 points, Coventry are 6th on 52 points and a game in hand.

If your referring to an end of the season finish, have faith, you never know, there is still 15 games to go and 45 points still on the board to play for.

UTB
:happy:

five points off the play-offs now. A win on Monday night would be quite useful for us.

(English understatement)

And a win on Friday would see us in the play offs... Saying that, how many chances have we had over the last 2 months to get in the play offs but failed :stunned:

That West Bromwich Albion cup tie seems to have really damaged Peterborough's promotion challenge. However the sale of Washington seems to have taken its toll too. It's all well and good selling players for big profit but it is hard to succeed when you keep selling your best assets. You can't keep finding instant replacement gems from non league.

That West Bromwich Albion cup tie seems to have really damaged Peterborough's promotion challenge. However the sale of Washington seems to have taken its toll too. It's all well and good selling players for big profit but it is hard to succeed when you keep selling your best assets. You can't keep finding instant replacement gems from non league.

Peterborough 1 win in last 7 games and only scored 3 goals. Only 3,500 crowd for them tonight including 183 Oldham fans.
Mind you Bury only had 3,000 crowd and that included 950+ Barnsley.

Peterborough 1 win in last 7 games and only scored 3 goals. Only 3,500 crowd for them tonight including 183 Oldham fans.
Mind you Bury only had 3,000 crowd and that included 950+ Barnsley.

Wow was that the crowd at Peterborough! That's awful. I'm not going to say the same about Bury because they always get gates like that. That's what bewildered me when they were spending money last year and this year, while claiming their vision was imminent advancement to the championship. I kept thinking, where is the longevity in that with them crowds. They club will never grow, too many huge teams on their doorstep.

Barnsley are going great guns at the moment. I said on another thread a few weeks ago that they were the ones to watch and that they had been under achieving this season anyway.

Doesn't help when you replace him with Coulthirst, he's been dropped to the bench already

Back