• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On replaying that, I think the first one might have gone through his legs, as well! :blush::smile::facepalm:

AFC Wimbledon, refusing to put MK Dons name and club crest on the matchday programme cover, last night :-

C65CQ61WcAAYJLy.jpg

Tonight's games of interest, partly covered elsewhere :-

Oxford United v Bolton Wanderers
Rochdale v Millwall

Agreed. Bolton are out of reach for us and they have to beat Scunthorpe for us on 8th April. Millwall need to gather no more than 1 point from their two games in hand - but it's really Scunthorpe that hold out our best hope of finishing in the play offs because their form is atrocious whilst Millwall's is very good, and we want Millwall to at least draw with Scunthorpe on 1st April. Remember that Scunthorpe have to play Bradford, Millwall and Bolton in their next three games.

Difficult to say what results would be best for us and I'm sure we can put a positive ( and negative ? ) spin on any permutation.

Bolton win ?
Probably , but if they lose and we beat them , are they really uncatchable ?
They only won with 2 late goals at the weekend and not sure they are flying.
But if Oxford win , they see themselves in with a chance too.

We want Millwall to lose for sure as they are our biggest threat , but again a Rochdale win gives them a real push.

TBH , 2 draws would be ok I think , as long as we keep winning.

Difficult to say what results would be best for us and I'm sure we can put a positive ( and negative ? ) spin on any permutation.

Bolton win ?
Probably , but if they lose and we beat them , are they really uncatchable ?
They only won with 2 late goals at the weekend and not sure they are flying.
But if Oxford win , they see themselves in with a chance too.

We want Millwall to lose for sure as they are our biggest threat , but again a Rochdale win gives them a real push.

TBH , 2 draws would be ok I think , as long as we keep winning.
When both teams are in competition with us,a draw is always a very good result as one point disappears out of the window.

When both teams are in competition with us,a draw is always a very good result as one point disappears out of the window.

Which is why I would expect both Rochdale and Oxford to go all out for the 3 points - it gives them both a lift and a draw will not really suffice for either manager/set of fans.

Rochdale 0-2 Millwall

Millwall's first goal was a penalty. What a surprise!

Back