• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All this talk of the Labour leader and friends being anti-semtex-semitic must be rubbish because there is an article in todays Mail saying they are.

But your happy to quote from the Guardian which is well known for it's impartiality.
So how about, "typical sort of nonsense that you'd expect from a up it's own arse broadsheet with a very low readership"?

The Guardian is a quality paper.The Daily Fail isn't.

The only reason that I quoted the Guardian was that it appeared to be the only paper that covered JC's walkabout in Bristol.The rest of GB's gutter press chose to ignore it.

Interesting analysis here of what Labour needs to do in May.http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/03/local-elections-england-wales-scotland-labour

Last edited:
The Guardian is a quality paper.The Daily Fail isn't.

The only reason that I quoted the Guardian was that it appeared to be the only paper that covered JC's walkabout in Bristol.The rest of GB's gutter press chose to ignore it.

Interesting analysis here of what Labour needs to do in May.http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/03/local-elections-england-wales-scotland-labour
It's probably fair to say that the Times or Telegraph are the equivalent to the Guardian in terms of the quality of the reporting, but we all know there will be a political slant. Whereas the Mail is a pointless evil gutter rag.

For the record, I couldn't care how popular or unpopular he is. None of that changes the fact that I won't vote for the Labour Party whilst its leader is sympathetic to people with very racist views.

He isn't.

I hope you saw John McDonnell interviewed on Marr earlier.He made it quite clear that people with anti-semitic views are unwelcome in the Labour party and will be hunted out and expelled,preferably for life.That's a fairly clear statement of principle I think.

He isn't.

I hope you saw John McDonnell interviewed on Marr earlier.He made it quite clear that people with anti-semitic views are unwelcome in the Labour party and will be hunted out and expelled,preferably for life.That's a fairly clear statement of principle I think.

John McDonnell being interviewed by Marr, "anti-Semitic views are unwelcome in the labour party and will be hunted out and expelled" WHAT A WHOPPER.

He isn't.

Yes he is. And it has been proved time and again. JM can say all he likes, but actions speak louder than words, and the actions of Corduroy in letting people who hold some pretty awful views back in the the Labour party, and only expelling them again when Camerscum and others make a big deal of it speaks volumes.

Yes he is. And it has been proved time and again. JM can say all he likes, but actions speak louder than words, and the actions of Corduroy in letting people who hold some pretty awful views back in the the Labour party, and only expelling them again when Camerscum and others make a big deal of it speaks volumes.
Some people have been expelled, I don't know how you would know who sparked the intention for that to happen. It's not as if Cameron has had any influence on the actions of the Labour Party on any other subject so I don't know why he would on this.

He isn't.

The evidence is that JC has shared a stage and associated with known anti semetics, will Mcdonnell start with his leader?

The evidence is that JC has shared a stage and associated with known anti semetics, will Mcdonnell start with his leader?
No because Corbyn is not anti-Semitic.
As has been stated time and time again he has spoken at thousands of gatherings over the years and wont have done background checks on all other speakers, and he has had many discussions with people whose complete political agenda will not mirror his own

We are sharing a forum space right now - I hope no one holds that against you in years to come because I am a leftie reprobate

No because Corbyn is not anti-Semitic.
As has been stated time and time again he has spoken at thousands of gatherings over the years and wont have done background checks on all other speakers, and he has had many discussions with people whose complete political agenda will not mirror his own

We are sharing a forum space right now - I hope no one holds that against you in years to come because I am a leftie reprobate

You can state this as often as you like it won't change peoples opinions that he should not have been alongside these people.

You can state this as often as you like it won't change peoples opinions that he should not have been alongside these people.
And no matter how many times you bring it up it won't make people think 'I'll vote for the party who themselves attempted to divert money from the disabled to the rich, rather than for a man who stood near someone with questionable views'.

Every time you state that Corbyn shared a stage with people who have policies he doesn't share I will point out why that is not worth highlighting yet again - that is my pledge.

And no matter how many times you bring it up it won't make people think 'I'll vote for the party who themselves attempted to divert money from the disabled to the rich, rather than for a man who stood near someone with questionable views'.

Every time you state that Corbyn shared a stage with people who have policies he doesn't share I will point out why that is not worth highlighting yet again - that is my pledge.

Until he (Corbyn), stops referring to these hate filled, anti semites as his friends,until he stops inviting them for tea at the commons, until he stops sharing a stage with them and attending their events...I shall continue to expose him.

You can defend him and his friends, as much as you like...it won't make any difference.
Pretending he was merely there, is no defence however much you use it.

Until he (Corbyn), stops referring to these hate filled, anti semites as his friends,until he stops inviting them for tea at the commons, until he stops sharing a stage with them and attending their events...I shall continue to expose him.

You can defend him and his friends, as much as you like...it won't make any difference.

You are most profoundly wrong about JC.He (quite obviously) doesn't have an anti- semitic bone in his body.

Last edited:

Then you can stop 'exposing' him as its things from the past, when he was a backbencher without the clout to dictate who was on stage before or after him.
As has been stated he used the phrase 'friends' to enable meaningful discussion. The reverse of the policy Cameron uses when he slags off the important names in the EU hierarchy then wonders why they are not falling over themselves to assist him in the tangles he gets himself into.

Every time you bring this up I'll point out why it is not worth bringing up. We can agree to disagree or keep repeating ourselves.

Back