• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Plus he didn't develop RH!

Planning permission for over 600 units means he not only developed it he will make an 8 figure profit from the sale of the site......Worth al lot more now than if Sainsbury's had bought it...

I dont understand this dislike toward Rigsby ,surely if someone told you something in the strictess off confidence you would nt say who told you or exactly what you was told , i certainly wouldnt reveal names .Its just me!

So Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo has been at 13 clubs already and he is only 24. :stunned:

But played 127 league games scoring 40 goals.

So Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo has been at 13 clubs already and he is only 24. :stunned:

But played 127 league games scoring 40 goals.

He’s a young player (a former Southend youth player) currently on the books of a Prem club. The vast majority of those clubs you mention were loan spells to get experience. All fine and above board.

He is from Crystal Palace and I remember another Ex Crystal Palace young striker who went on to do great things.

Hope it works out the same as Stan Collymore.

Oh dear, hope we haven’t just outed Theo and got ourselves another lemon.

6 goals in 31 league appearances on loan to Oldham and Shrewsbury in the last 2 season.

I will reserve judgement until I’ve seen him play a few times I guess.

Oh dear, hope we haven’t just outed Theo and got ourselves another lemon.

6 goals in 31 league appearances on loan to Oldham and Shrewsbury in the last 2 season.

I will reserve judgement until I’ve seen him play a few times I guess.

Player A 7 goals in 2270 minutes
Player B 7 goals in 2256 minutes

Any preferences?

Player A 7 goals in 2270 minutes
Player B 7 goals in 2256 minutes

Any preferences?

How many assists in this time? How many minutes holding on to the ball in a more dangerous position without giving up possession?

We have a goal scorer in Cox and potentially Wabo, we need a big man who can lay it off to them!

Back