• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He's certainly proving some of our fans wrong who said he wouldn't make it in the Championship. The style of football that Huddersfield play under Wagner probably benefits him too.

Goodluck to the lad, even I thought Huddersfield weren't a great move but maybe he is seeing it as a stepping stone to bigger things, he is good enough tho if you play to his strengths.

Again, I refer you to the most recent - published - Liaison Meeting minutes:

SK advised that the situation with regard to Jack’s move to Huddersfield Town has been resolved to the Club’s satisfaction

I take that to mean that money has or is imminently about to change hands. I'm not sure a tribunal has actually been necessary.

So how much money did we/are we going to receive for our prize asset and are there any relevant add on clauses as per the Stanley deal?

So how much money did we/are we going to receive for our prize asset and are there any relevant add on clauses as per the Stanley deal?

That I don't know, although both SK and RM are pretty astute where deals are concerned - as evidenced with Iorfa and Hayden - so I would expect there is something in place to our benefit based on Jack's future progression.

He'll be back with us in 2 years after about 7 appearances , all of them as a sub. Good luck Payney , take a cushion with you mate.

I see Nathan Tyson has been released , 34 but always quality ..... i'd be happy to sign him up instead !!!

Apparently the cushion he sat on at St James park is now being sold on E-bay..... A bid of £1,000 has been lodged from someone in the Huddersfield area.

I hope we have a very good sell on fee because he isn't going to be at Huddersfield for long at this rate. I can see a big bid coming in come January which may make us a mint.

Lets not forget that he scored with his first touch after coming on having already lost his spot in the starting team. As already said he's competing with some good players but the signs are good and I'd suggest that a big sell-on could be more important than the upfront fee when the tribunal finally get together.

23 hours ago 61653 likes this
icon-options.png

[h=3]Post by MT on 23 hours ago[/h]
1BVZPAOf907kd8PGLl5d.jpg

23 hours ago 61653 said:
Has the tribunal decided how much of a bargain we've got here yet?

Ages ago.
£600,000's worth of a bargain
smiley.png

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/100714/jack-payne#ixzz4HPlLDrz5

Just spotted this from the Huddersfield forum, can anyone confirm?

That I don't know, although both SK and RM are pretty astute where deals are concerned - as evidenced with Iorfa and Hayden - so I would expect there is something in place to our benefit based on Jack's future progression.

Thanks for this.

Does this mean that the Trust/we not allowed to know?!?

Thanks for this.

Does this mean that the Trust/we not allowed to know?!?

As far as I recall, no exact figure was disclosed. The trouble is, if a figure is announced, then everyone would be clamouring to have money spent on this, that and the other!

icon-options.png

Post by MT on 23 hours ago

1BVZPAOf907kd8PGLl5d.jpg

23 hours ago 61653 said:

Ages ago.
smiley.png

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/100714/jack-payne#ixzz4HPlLDrz5

I can confirm that now a number has been published on their site , by someone we dont know, who may/may not know his facts, that it will now become 'fact' on here :winking:

icon-options.png

[h=3]Post by MT on 23 hours ago[/h]
1BVZPAOf907kd8PGLl5d.jpg

23 hours ago 61653 said:

Ages ago.
smiley.png

Just been on the forum. They are buzzing about Payne and I know why. I am gutted he has gone and saw what he offered to the team. He has a big future ahead of him

Back