• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In defence of the Club Shop

Has anyone got the direct phone number for the shop please? The one on the website (01702 300205) doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm after a home shirt in XL - I assume they haven't got any stock but to avoid wandering round from the West after the game tomorrow I thought I'd call first.

Has anyone got the direct phone number for the shop please? The one on the website (01702 300205) doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm after a home shirt in XL - I assume they haven't got any stock but to avoid wandering round from the West after the game tomorrow I thought I'd call first.
If you get no luck, I'm happy to pop in from the east side before the game and have a look for you, save the walk.
Just message to remind me ...

My Shrimpers mug of four years has detached itself from its handle-catastrophe !!!!! I will have to purchase a new one and send the invoice to Ron for reimbusement, is he still living at the Benfleet Road?

Yesterday I accessed the online Macron shop and there is literally no Home or Away replica shirts listed. What's going on I'm wondering?!?
I expect they didn’t plan for the high demand and didn’t want to have too many in stock where they’re having to sell at a reduced rate.

They must be able to order more and have a restock after they’ve done the first release of the 3rd kit.

No home or 2nd shirts yet. New 3rd only .... short on larger sizes BTW for those wanting them.

I was not a fan of the new colour 3rd kit but it looked better in the flesh. They must have sold hundreds yesterday going by how many I saw around.
It's great that all 3 of this year's shirts have been bought massively by the fans.

The best part being so many junior fans wearing them. They are the clubs future.

Ate the light blues coming up bigger than the blue or red ? Keep reading about about how small they came up but I managed to get the 3rd yesterday and I got a size smaller than when I bought the PG site one!?

Money burning a hole in my pocket to. I don't want a 3rd shirt. I don't want an away shirt.

I JUST WANT A BLOODY HOME SHIRT.

Surely not too much to ask.

Sort it out COSU. You have owned the club long enough now to have everything sorted. :Frustrated:

:Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious:

Back