• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In defence of the Club Shop

Liam has always been charming, helpful and friendly, every time I have spoken to him. He was super apologetic (un-necessarily) last season when my retro bobble hat took weeks to arrive, and he called me personally when it finally turned up, when an email would have worked. And this morning, when I popped in to collect the seaon tickets and buy my Dad a top, he was there, smiling as always and the place was packed.

Whoever it was who made nasty comments is quite clearly not worth getting upset over. One insignificant village idiot...

And I agree, I would love every member of the backroom staff to be welcomed onto the pitch to allow us to show our appreciation for their monumental efforts and their resiliance. As others have said, the club would not have survived without them!

He emailed late today to update on my shirt exchange, which was good of him. Didnt chase today as knew they'd be super busy.

Anyone know what time the shop opens on Saturday please?

I bought a sweatshirt at the shop this morning and spoke to Liam about this. He told me that, because of FB, he'd even been concerned about looking at comments on SZ until his mum persuaded him to look so that he could see just how much he is appreciated. He is really thankful for the positive things said about him on here. Before I left, I made a point of thanking him for all he's done and continues to do for the Club and its supporters.

I bought a sweatshirt at the shop this morning and spoke to Liam about this. He told me that, because of FB, he'd even been concerned about looking at comments on SZ until his mum persuaded him to look so that he could see just how much he is appreciated. He is really thankful for the positive things said about him on here. Before I left, I made a point of thanking him for all he's done and continues to do for the Club and its supporters.
I took him some goodies this morning....top lad.

I had a quick chat with him today when I picked up the season cards. He reckons he's over the abuse now, but it really affected him on Saturday. I assured him that SZ rates him and there are shed full of posts to prove it. Well done to @OldBlueLady for giving him the thread link.
To be fair, I shared it with his mum and asked her to show him how well thought of he is!

A parcel for a shirt with yodel would be £2.70 so they are taking the ****.
Yeah, as @BigCol says, not the best. We were expecting a delivery at work and for three consecutive days, they said they were unable to deliver. They must have literally stood on the corner opposite to take a photo, yet made no actual attempt.

Back