• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question If Season Cards are on sale this week, will you buy one?

If Season Cards are on sale this week, will you buy one?

• Total voters
Not sure away end being limited to 500 makes any difference really- who would bring more than 500? Capacity excluding hospitality:

East Stand - 2,636 seats

Jonathan Rhys Recruitment South Stand - 2,071 seats

Gilbert & Rose Stand - 4,814 seats

Solopress North Bank - 2,222 seats

So which parts of the home stands can’t be used/fixed- should it be 9,621 less the NE corner? Surely some of it can be addressed
The East, West & North figures there are well off.

I think it’s more to do with the exits and the flow of people in the event of an emergency. Particularly in the East which If I remember correctly was capped at selling under 2,000 tickets for games last season.

Reactions: GBJ

I think it’s more to do with the exits and the flow of people in the event of an emergency. Particularly in the East which If I remember correctly was capped at selling under 2,000 tickets for games last season.

Yep. The entire East Stand is an accident waiting to happen.

The Far Post bar has also had health and safety rules put in place, such as a limit on how many can enter. Not sure of the total number allowed as I don’t go in there, but it’s definitely one in, one out now.

The corridor area at the back of the black/green seats is always a crush at HT.

When COSU can finally implement their plans, I think it’s imperative that they utilise the space outside the turnstiles at HT, in the car park, with more food/drink options.

Yes I took the current capacities from the club site. As far as I remember the exits in the East are exactly as they have been for years? Why is it now a problem? Other than waiting for the new East Stand what can be done?

The Far Post bar has also had health and safety rules put in place, such as a limit on how many can enter. Not sure of the total number allowed as I don’t go in there, but it’s definitely one in, one out now.

When COSU can finally implement their plans, I think it’s imperative that they utilise the space outside the turnstiles at HT, in the car park, with more food/drink options.
So in effect whilst say NW corner has specific repair required, much of it is that the Health and Safety rules have changed in stands that can’t easily be changed to reflect those changes.

Reactions: GBJ

Certainly Ebbsfleet showed how you can have very good “pop up” hospitality that you could put outside the turnstiles- but in their case you didn’t need to leave back outside the turnstiles. If you had large numbers of people going outside at HT does it create issues/congrstion with people showing tickets to get back in?

Certainly Ebbsfleet showed how you can have very good “pop up” hospitality that you could put outside the turnstiles- but in their case you didn’t need to leave back outside the turnstiles. If you had large numbers of people going outside at HT does it create issues/congrstion with people showing tickets to get back in?

No, the exit doors are opened at HT in all sections of the East, so you can get in and out quite freely. No need to show tickets to re-enter (at present, at least).

Fixtures out tomorrow and we will be just 1 month from the opening day.

It's going to be really difficult for the ticket staff to process all of the ticketing. They are probably hoping the first game is away to give them an extra 7 days to process demand.

Looking to get my first one although it won’t work out as value for money as I doubt I will make enough games. However it’s supporting the club and I think tickets will be hard to come by once the takeover is agreed, certainly at the start of the season while there is a feel good factor, and it we continue to do well can see crowd levels remaining high !

All I'm hoping for is you can do it all online (New & Existing Season Card Holders) you can use a credit card and can download it to your phone.

A view from your seat option would be nice upon selection, but probably out of our budget/system capabilities.

The last thing we need is a massive **** up and fans are having to visit in person/phone to purchase a season card. We have had long enough to test and implement, so hopefully it will all run smoothly and record sales will ensue shortly, on the back of the takeover confirmation...

Ah will that not change with the new system? So if you can’t make all the games but want to buy I can’t pass to someone else to use as a freebie?
I'm sure you could just screenshot the PDF and send it to whoever wants to go in your place. As long as they can scan it at the turnstile. Don't fall out with them though as they might use it for all the other games and get there before you ;)

Back