• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question If Season Cards are on sale this week, will you buy one?

If Season Cards are on sale this week, will you buy one?

• Total voters

RHB

"Do or do not. There is no try,"⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
With Embargos and £1m bonds a thing of the past and new players coming in, if Season Cards go sale this week, will you buy one? I will, and I suppose I'll have to buy one for Mrs RHB as well.

Yeah much like Smiffy I’d rather wait till it’s all done and dusted. Then again I’d be worried I’d lose my seat, so not really wanting to wait too long 😅.. think the West will be popular.

Yeah much like Smiffy I’d rather wait till it’s all done and dusted. Then again I’d be worried I’d lose my seat, so not really wanting to wait too long 😅.. think the West will be popular.
Would think that there would be a renewal period for those who already have one or those seats would not be for sale immediately.

Would think that there would be a renewal period for those who already have one or those seats would not be for sale immediately.
Yeah I’m not renewing though. I have a favoured seat and I’m worried someone will grab it before me. Last season I didn’t have an issue buying before the match but would rather have the security of the season card.

Well I assume they will only go on sale once the deals done , but safe to say there's no early bird deal and probably an increase too ! But i can't wait now , especially with a few more signings to come in the door. I d like to see 5k season cards and average home attendances of 7k plus in gratitude to cosu and kev & co top top men.

Voted no, but only because I can’t get to all the matches, and will buy tickets for matches I can attend and bring my son and often his friend.

I will if the deal is complete and the 🤡 gone, can't stomach the thought of any of my hard earned cash ending up in his pocket 😠

So will pay per match and like last season probably buy a 1/2 season ticket after Xmas if it's all done and dusted by then of course 🤞

I will if the deal is complete and the 🤡 gone, can't stomach the thought of any of my hard earned cash ending up in his pocket 😠

So will pay per match and like last season probably buy a 1/2 season ticket after Xmas if it's all done and dusted by then of course 🤞
From what I can make out the Martins will still own Roots Hall and will be drawing rent so really anyone paying to attend Roots Hall is putting money in their pockets

From what I can make out the Martins will still own Roots Hall and will be drawing rent so really anyone paying to attend Roots Hall is putting money in their pockets
What if its a pepper corn rent as the new owners are or have already taken on large amounts of the Rats debt mountain!

Me and my son will 100% be renewing. I'm sure the consortium will own the club in the next few days and all season card money will go to them

Really...:Facepalm:Our club has just survived going down the drain by the very narrowest of margins. A consortium of very smart, honest and determined people have worked tirelessly to get us out of the clutches of Ron. The consortium are not mega rich guys treating this as a plaything, they are businessmen that are staking their own money and their very own futures on the club, and at the same time trying to put the club back at the center of the community.

Yes Roots Hall will be initially rented until FF gets planning permission, however nobody outside of those involved know what the agreement is for the interim lease/rent but we have to assume that the Consortium have it under control.

Regarding not buying a ticket because in some way you believe you are lining Ron's pocket 🤣, forget it! he is separated from the club, and he will be more focused on keeping his and the rat families head above water, and not finding his arse in prison.

Lets get behind the consortium, do what WE can to help, spend money at the club on tickets, shirts, merchandise, hospitality, beers - anything that will help the consortium invest for a sustainable and bright future.

I really have had enough of those that are still looking to pick holes, and seek out the negatives in every situation. I like everyone else involved with SUFC have gone through hell over the last few years, and watched the club I love freefall to near oblivion. Lets turn a corner now and think positive!

From now on we focus on the future, not the rat - he has left the building!

UTB

Back