• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Probably this one then, though I’d prefer the second option with yellow swapped in for the light blue.
One of the others has a navy+yellow option, which gives you an idea of what that would look like. I reckon it could be pretty stylish (or at least, would if it had a decent sponsors' logo).

1686576353791.png

But as you say, the other template sounds likely, i.e.

1686576588886.png

Reactions: 8
I thought we were getting bespoke kits as those shown are templates aren’t they ? The blue one with the hoops around I am sure my so s Sunday league side are having that next season

Blue & Yellow will only work for us if we have a lighter shade of blue IMO. Not necessarily Royal blue, but certainly not navy. Too much of a 90's Wimbledon vibe for me.

More like AFC from last season. I like that colour combo for us personally. More Firholm/Laing/Hi-Tec/Custard Splat than the Ron "Navy" era.

1686577878365.png

I thought we were getting bespoke kits as those shown are templates aren’t they ? The blue one with the hoops around I am sure my so s Sunday league side are having that next season
We are.

The Marcon kit app. Have there own templates nothing to do with the teamwear templates.

Our base will be one of those.

U may be able to design our kit.

Blue & Yellow will only work for us if we have a lighter shade of blue IMO. Not necessarily Royal blue, but certainly not navy. Too much of a 90's Wimbledon vibe for me.

More like AFC from last season. I like that colour combo for us personally. More Firholm/Laing/Hi-Tec/Custard Splat than the Ron "Navy" era.

View attachment 26723
Two tone of blue will be on the home shirt. Not this light though.

Looks good this seasons 👌

We are.

The Marcon kit app. Have there own templates nothing to do with the teamwear templates.

Our base will be one of those.

U may be able to design our kit.
So nothing to do with the team wear templates (just confirmed my sons team is having the striped one white red and black) but they are use that template for their bespoke kits meaning you can choose what ever colours you want?

So nothing to do with the team wear templates (just confirmed my sons team is having the striped one white red and black) but they are use that template for their bespoke kits meaning you can choose what ever colours you want?
We won't be using those templates.

If you download the MACRON KIT DESIGN app of the base templates for the bespoke kits will be on the app.

That was the away kit that was yellow. A loud chorus of "yellows, yellows" was good at away grounds.
Maybe my memory is playing tricks but I don’t recall a yellow away kit pre Laing getting involved. I thought the yellow away kit was linked to them (plus having no bits of yellow with the royal blue on the home)

This seasons kit is my least favourite I can remember. Really hope we get a shirt similar to our ones back around 2011/12 (same season as the voltage pink away kit). Hopefully have blue home (that’s a given), white away and something lairy for the 3rd kit.
Something is lairy for the 3rd. Mark my words.

Like, I said. This season wasn't suppose to turn out the way it did.

Over time it has grown. Lesson's, have been learnt from last season. We wanted to rip of the 88 kit . Carbon copy. Ron stopped that and Macron dumbed it down.

I paid a professional to design some templates and work alongside Macron.

We are limited what we can and can't do. Hence, this seasons.

A number of templates had been designed for Macron the club n Macron picked the favourite. There was some really cracking designs. Would only look good if we have full throttle on the kit design and bespoke side of things.

The club should look at the likes of Hope n Glory and a couple of FULLY bespoke kit manufactors with the lower leagues.

We won't be using those templates.

If you download the MACRON KIT DESIGN app of the base templates for the bespoke kits will be on the app.
No need to put in capitals i was asking s dit came across as it was one of those templates and i could personalise on the macron kit design thingy

Just had a play around with the Macron app & came up with these 1st, 2nd & 3rd kit options in a few minutes. There are some wild designs on that app 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-31-00-337_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-31-00-337_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-19-20-892_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-19-20-892_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-29-07-014_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-13-00-29-07-014_com.macron.macroncustom.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 29
Does the app show if they are all slim fit again? I can't work out why if you want to buy a 3xl or larger shirt they would think you want it to be slim fit.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back