• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Does it really ****ing matter what advert is on the front of the shirt?

I harken back to the halcyon days when the only thing on a football shirt was a number on the back and perhaps a badge on the front.

For goodness sake, it wasn't that long ago (when one is my age) that Glasgow Celtic didn't even have numbers on the back of their shirts.

If adverts are so desirable get a sandwich board.

After such a long wait it’s a very strange choice of launch photos, even more considering it says players will be modelling them tomorrow? Why not just wait until then? Or if you must do it today and there isn’t a photographer around then do the photos outside? Weird.

Re: third kit, I've heard September or October - not exactly sure. But you're going to love it, especially if you like your mental kits

That’s me sold.

Fingers crossed by the time next season’s choice is needed to be made we won’t be run by Bozo the Clown and you can have a full go at it. Maybe with a little input from us too? 😉

That’s me sold.

Fingers crossed by the time next season’s choice is needed to be made we won’t be run by Bozo the Clown and you can have a full go at it. Maybe with a little input from us too? 😉
Defo, this is what it should be. Have to wait n see

Surely we would have had to pay off the contract of PG site services. How on earth did we afford it?
Most contracts have termination reasons and I'd imagine that everything that has happened between SUFC and PGSS (including them trying to get us wound up) would have tripped one of them.

When are these on sale in the shop. Flying out on Saturday so would love to collect Friday...

Last edited:
No, lol. What's Rosehills? This was it

View attachment 27852

See the blue shorts? I wanted the home and away to have shorts and socks that can mix and match... see a 92/94 remake that was also proposed below for reference

View attachment 27853

The crest on this looks a bit different because I was trying stuff with it, was always going to be the standard crest in the end.
The white is lovely, can't believe they turned that down

View attachment 27852

See the blue shorts? I wanted the home and away to have shorts and socks that can mix and match... see a 92/94 remake that was also proposed below for reference

View attachment 27853

The crest on this looks a bit different because I was trying stuff with it, was always going to be the standard crest in the end.

That white shirt is excellent. Really good.

View attachment 27852

View attachment 27853

If you don't know Risehills you don't know good schmutter

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back