• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

They're not too bad to be fair. Not sure about the shoulder bits on the home shirt. But I've put my name down for next seasons colour design. Going for Blue and White home, modern, but lighter shade of blue than recently. Red and White away. And this sort of thing for the 3rd kit.
S816ecdd143cf4661b1132a114f74e156o.jpg
no cause its just blue again and horrendous did a 5 year old design this its puke

lets hope if the photoshoot is done for the 3rd they remember to use a flash or its taken outside in daylight how they can just put that bad quality of photo out is an embrassment something tells me they rushed them massively

F2dGt6xXoAE4RG5

Christ almighty that photography is appalling. I know we can’t afford to turn the lights on but still.

Nice to have something which is unique to us (as the only team in Essex) with the seaxes.

Not a fan of changing palettes. Chose a palette and stick to it. The aim should be a Southend kit that’s immediately identifiable as a Southend kit from 100 yards!

lets hope if the photoshoot is done for the 3rd they remember to use a flash or its taken outside in daylight how they can just put that bad quality of photo out is an embrassment something tells me they rushed them massively
Without a doubt they were rushed out pics, They wanted the players to pose in them but they were all to busy trying to find a toilet.

I'd the sponsor going to be the same as last year do you know?? As actually in the shirt rather than stuck on, thought that was much better as they don't peel off

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back