• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

This was much better in my opinion. All this yellow malarky, Lol.

ypozs4vj-png.27845

Nothing special here . I actually preferred the PG kits. Just as an aside, am I right in thinking that the PG deal would have been worth £50k per year for 5 years ??? ( If they hadn’t have been treated so very poorly !! )

Has anyone confirmed the value of our new sponsorship deal ?? What’s it worth to SUFC ??

Nothing special here . I actually preferred the PG kits. Just as an aside, am I right in thinking that the PG deal would have been worth £50k per year for 5 years ??? ( If they hadn’t have been treated so very poorly !! )

Has anyone confirmed the value of our new sponsorship deal ?? What’s it worth to SUFC ??
Hi PG site Services person ! 👋

No, lol. What's Rosehills? This was it

View attachment 27852

See the blue shorts? I wanted the home and away to have shorts and socks that can mix and match... see a 92/94 remake that was also proposed below for reference

View attachment 27853

The crest on this looks a bit different because I was trying stuff with it, was always going to be the standard crest in the end.
I think that I prefer these designs. I also like the mix and match idea with the shorts and socks. Probably have Ron Martin's ex cleaner model them sticking two fingers up with a Martin out bubble caption.

I harken back to the halcyon days when the only thing on a football shirt was a number on the back and perhaps a badge on the front.
We did have that a few seasons ago when Paddy Power sponsored us and didn't put their name on the shirt as a gimmick. Unfortunately it was the same season that Ron decided to make a cheap training shirt in the Nike catalogue our kit so it looked rubbish.

No, lol. What's Rosehills? This was it

View attachment 27852

See the blue shorts? I wanted the home and away to have shorts and socks that can mix and match... see a 92/94 remake that was also proposed below for reference

View attachment 27853

The crest on this looks a bit different because I was trying stuff with it, was always going to be the standard crest in the end.
the white one looks like a girll guides uniform no offence glad it wasnt choosen

Well done to @El Jacko and @GIBBO, best kits we have had in a while and nice to see some thought and care go into the designs as well as the execution. My favourite since the Hummel kit, shame we couldnt have a lighter blue but the design itself is smashing.
Yes agree completely. Well done to you both. As Retro mentions, it has taken some thought in the designs and this has produced a couple of cracking shirts.

Yes agree completely. Well done to you both. As Retro mentions, it has taken some thought in the designs and this has produced a couple of cracking shirts.
Thank you all. It was blood, sweat and tears.

I just helped @El Jacko with our past and culture.

Going forward. No need for me. @El Jacko is all up to speed about who we are and knows all our history.

In an ideal world. If the commercial team will work with @El Jacko directly on next seasons. They be even better! they will sell well. Macron may be kind and give us more bespoke options.

I give you an example; The background of the kit we wanted it to be embroidered into the kit. It's printed but still looks good.

Now @El Jacko is on here when it comes that time of the year. He prob ask for some input from you lovely lot for ideas. I must stress, we covered all of our past colours, kit types etc. No stone was left unturn.

Let’s just hope the next 12 months all staff are paid like clock work.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back