• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Having a quick scan through the Club Shop website, and must admit the range has certainly improved from last season.

However, they still don’t have anything in the baby range from what I can see. No baby grows, no bibs, no cuddly toys, nothing. My second baby boy is due next month, and wanted to get something ready for him.

My 3 year old fits in the 5XS replica shirt, I’ve actually put him in it today to check, but the “leisure range” and “performance range” stuff only goes down to 3XS. £45 for a junior shirt is a bit of a **** take to be honest. He has only worn last seasons one a handful of times, because he is at the age where he argues about what he wants. He must know what a shambles things have been off the pitch and done his own protest.

Having a quick scan through the Club Shop website, and must admit the range has certainly improved from last season.

However, they still don’t have anything in the baby range from what I can see. No baby grows, no bibs, no cuddly toys, nothing. My second baby boy is due next month, and wanted to get something ready for him.

My 3 year old fits in the 5XS replica shirt, I’ve actually put him in it today to check, but the “leisure range” and “performance range” stuff only goes down to 3XS. £45 for a junior shirt is a bit of a **** take to be honest. He has only worn last seasons one a handful of times, because he is at the age where he argues about what he wants. He must know what a shambles things have been off the pitch and done his own protest.
Agreed, wanted to.get my son something, he is 7 months but nothing.

they went thru spells of having nothing for babies / toddlers, then loads, then nothing again.

Idid read that the shirts as yet does not hav a sponcers on the shirts .I cant for the life of me cant think that matters apart from cash for the club .Many like me used to watch football where no names where on the shirts no gore logos .But the players played football regardless of all that and we watched the team win or lose regardless .

Can't even let us have a little bit of good news 😂, although not even sure if we have a sponsor to put on, I may be well wrong but thought I see something in a thread about it

I was in the club shop yesterday and the manager of the shop, said the shirts should be on sale Tuesday, so fingers crossed.

He Also said the new shirts are really nice.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back