• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

i’ve just come back from the shop - plenty of new merch and when I asked about the kit the guy (manager? - youngish guy with beard) said should be next week.
When i asked if we had a sponsor he smiled and said ‘should be’ PG Tips again

i’ve just come back from the shop - plenty of new merch and when I asked about the kit the guy (manager? - youngish guy with beard) said should be next week.
When i asked if we had a sponsor he smiled and said ‘should be’ PG Tips again

So in other words, PG SHI*E have got another bee in their bonnet and are now holding up the shirt launch. I know the shirt is the least of our problems, but this club literally can't do anything normally 😆

So in other words, PG SHI*E have got another bee in their bonnet and are now holding up the shirt launch. I know the shirt is the least of our problems, but this club literally can't do anything normally 😆
Bit of gaffer tape over the sponsor would help please those that want to see the new shirt, and they may even get a few extra sales for those that don't like PG sites logo (I say logo, its just a font chosen from MS Word really)

It makes me laugh how often folks are on here whingeing about PG site services and the SHIRT LOGO, neatly forgetting they may not have had a club to support but for the massive investment made by them

As far as I know its a very decent 3 year deal on the shirts alone, see comments by Boy Wonder , time to try to get over it !?

It makes me laugh how often folks are on here whingeing about PG site services and the SHIRT LOGO, neatly forgetting they may not have had a club to support but for the massive investment made by them

As far as I know its a very decent 3 year deal on the shirts alone, see comments by Boy Wonder , time to try to get over it !?

PG Site Services themselves said it was a 5 year deal.

I’m led to believe they are still on the front of the shirt this season.

The financial help they’ve provided for the Club really has kept us going at times, and then they’ve helped out with the winding up petition too, which they also joined.

They aren’t the enemies, despite their social media posts.

If and when we get new owners, I’d imagine they’d look to bring someone else on board. I’ve no idea over contract terms, and how easy it is to break on either side, time will tell on that front.

You are probably right but they don't endear themselves when they are ranting on twitter every other week, then take the club to court for money's owed, followed by sticking up for Ron a week later.

Tbh with the club as a total basket case, it makes perfect sense to have an equally mental sponsor.

You are probably right but they don't endear themselves when they are ranting on twitter every other week, then take the club to court for money's owed, followed by sticking up for Ron a week later.

Tbh with the club as a total basket case, it makes perfect sense to have an equally mental sponsor.
with Tom Lawrence in both camps - surely conflict of interest? Just weird

If the kits are not going to be shown to the general public before EOB tomorrow. I'm going to leak them.

or is this too much? I feel for all at club. It's less than a week prior to the kick of the season.
whats Eob Just leak them anyway this tinpot club aint going to do a reveal probably cant afford to do it

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back