• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Since you've started speculating already, let me help ;-)
Sleeves on the home shirt are part white, part blue. If you look at Gillingham's new home shirt, the part of that kit's sleeves that's blue is white in yours and the reverse. Collar has two blue stripes on yellow. Sleeve cuffs are plain yellow, with the white parts extended to them as well. Were meant to match the collar but Macron changed them - ugh!
Pattern on the front/back but not the blue parts on the shoulders/sleeves.

Sleeves on the home shirt are part white, part blue. Think a large blue stripe on the top of the sleeves that extends to the shoulders. Collar has two blue stripes on yellow. Sleeve cuffs are plain yellow, with the white parts extended to them as well. Were meant to match the collar but Macron changed them - ugh!
You have just made my mind all fuzzy.:Madhouse:

Reactions: GBJ
Ha! Sorry but I can't really explain it well in text - I can't show the technical drawings yet! Tried to edit the post a little to maybe make it clearer with a reference

Sleeves on the home shirt are part white, part blue. If you look at Gillingham's new home shirt, the part of that kit's sleeves that's blue is white in yours and the reverse. Collar has two blue stripes on yellow. Sleeve cuffs are plain yellow, with the white parts extended to them as well. Were meant to match the collar but Macron changed them - ugh!
Oh ... I hated the sleeves on the Gillingham kit

I'm less excited for the kit now 😂

But designers are harder to please

Oh ... I hated the sleeves on the Gillingham kit

I'm less excited for the kit now 😂

But designers are harder to please

Tell me about it, haha! They weren't the sleeves I originally designed the kits to have, you'll see what I meant soon. A fair few things were changed from the drawings I sent Macron, for numerous reasons.

So a gradient effect like Gillingham? Works for me!

You've got the sleeves right! The white extends all the way down though. Back of the collar is navy, front has the stripes from the teaser

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back