• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread HMRC v Southend United Winding Up Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, think I stood next to RM's lawyer last time I was there.
After years of hard work, RM's lawyer, Angie, took her first vacation on a luxury cruise ship. While sitting in a deck chair, she recognized a former school classmate, a long-lost friend from Benfleet..

She crossed the deck and shook hands with her friend and the friend said: “Hello, Angela. I haven’t seen you in years. What are you doing these days?”

“I’m a lawyer,” whispered Angela. “But don’t tell my mother. She still thinks I’m a prostitute.”

I’m sure someone will know the answer,

Could the judge force a sale through for the nominal £1 if there is a buyer with a credible offer that would pay all outstanding monies, if the deal was being blocked by the established ownership that could stop any monies being paid?
The judge cannot force a sale.

Easy win now confirmed by 42 day adjournment. Agreed in principle and documents/evidence just need to be shown/discussed in court to be rubber stamped
I'm surprised no one has commented on this
Is this what you "know" (and if so, how?) or is it what you are guessing?

Easy win now confirmed by 42 day adjournment. Agreed in principle and documents/evidence just need to be shown/discussed in court to be rubber stamped

Great info - how the heck do you know this..

If true (i have no reason to doubt) then we carry on in this endless limbo

If @WestStandBlue is correct then the agreement in principle must be with HMRC. The judge isn't going to wind us up if HMRC are happy to wait 42 days.
The NL surely won't let that one fly

We have 11 players currently and aren't allowed to bring anyone else in.

If we are waiting till game week 5 to sort our **** out, we should rightly be kicked out

talkSPORT finally give our plight a mention, just as people are ready to enter the court.

*slow clap* 🙄

1689152258022.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back